VN - Others - Completed - Earth Defense Team Star Guardians [Ep. 2] [Yumekakiya]

1. 4.00 star(s)

PunpunRen

I love this game so much, one of the few pure bondage/gagged, damsel in distress games, but not without it's many flaws...story is generic, music and effects are freeware, backgrounds are generic, VA's are meh (except for purin) but still pretty nice sometimes (like gag talk), the characters and the CGs are where this game really shines, beautifully drawn and even if the writing is average, the scenarios are top tier (despite not having nudity), HOT AF, and in the technical aspects (as a visual novel/game) it's awful lmao, truly a mixed package.

But you rarely get a game with these same exact fetishes, were the devs know what they are doing, you can feel the passion behind it even if it's a low budget project, so I can't get myself to hate it or criticize it too much, despite it's shortcomings.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3150590

art (characters): good, but not impressive and far from sexually stimulating.
    art (background): mediocre, inconsistent quality
    sound (VA, SFX): horrible, sound effects are laughable and the VA is annoying
    sound (BGM): didn't even notice it
    plot: mediocre, thoughtless plot that doesn't try to make any sense at all
    dialogue: same as plot
    gameplay: -
    technical: this game lacks basic functions and it was made exclusively for a 1:1 (or 4:3, I can't really tell) display. when in fullscreen, it gets stretched to fit the entire screen, and there is no option to correct that. there isn't even a menu.

2/5 Don't waste your time
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Bondage Queen

Had to leave a review since no one else did. As far as bondage-oriented VNs go (there aren't many) this is as good as it gets. The art is gorgeous, to the point that on several screens I had to just pause and appreciate how beautiful it was on a technical level. The girls are amazing, and the bondage is great. It's been a long time since I played, but I don't remember there being any choices - it's a pure VN.

Part 2 of this dropped fairly recently and it's out in Japanese. I can't wait for a translation.