Mod Ren'Py Earth Girls-The Team Walkthrough/Gallery Mod - Adan, Leon & Jeevant [v0.14] [Lydcreations]

The Team

Modder
Sep 9, 2020
1607017283573.png

Updated: 2021/01/14
Game/Creator: Earth Girls/ Lydcreations
Modder: AdanGC Mods - Sir Leon - Jeevant Mods - The Team
Mod Version: 0.14
Game Version: 0.14
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

unknown.png unknown (1).png unknown (2).png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
We are already working on the mod, please be patient because I think it will be ready in a couple of days because if that game has a lot of content and once the mod is done and we have to check all the details so that there are no errors
No problem, in all honesty, I'll rather it be done right than done fast. Just be looking forward to seeing it done. ;)

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
We are already working on the mod, please be patient because I think it will be ready in a couple of days because if that game has a lot of content and once the mod is done and we have to check all the details so that there are no errors
I can understand that.
I had a look at the code, and dear god almighty, it must be headeche inducing to make a WT for that one ^_^.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
The number of scripts in this game. :KEK:...
Even that is fine but the number of points for every choice is another headache there are like 3-4 different types of points for one choice at many places and you miss on all those and get some other 3-4 type of points if you choose the other choice.
Good luck Adan waiting for you to send the updated mod scripts so that I can integrate the gallery.

• Red Heart

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
The number of scripts in this game. :KEK:...
Even that is fine but the number of points for every choice is another headache there are like 3-4 different types of points for one choice at many places and you miss on all those and get some other 3-4 type of points if you choose the other choice.
Good luck Adan waiting for you to send the updated mod scripts so that I can integrate the gallery.
Love You too man :KEK: :BootyTime:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Could you please update mod for v0.13a, cheers :)
Do you even bother to read the posts above yours? This game's code is apparently a nightmare so it takes a while to make any mod for it.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Thank you so much for doing the 13b mod. I was curious, so checked which game this was, and oh yeah, now I remember. No wonder this one took A LOT of work, but again, thank you.

Jun 1, 2017
So, for understand corectly the v.13a vork corectly and dont ned a new mod like v13b? And Thank you Guy's for take some nightmare to make a mod like this, your truly hard work is realy apreciated.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Adan and I finished our part very fast. Blame Sir Leon (annoy him) for taking so long to do his part.

Reactions: Nero1