Mod Ren'Py Earth Girls-The Team Walkthrough/Gallery Mod - Adan, Leon & Jeevant [v0.14] [Lydcreations]

The Team

Modder
Sep 9, 2020
You could use this to replace script.rpy, or delete the lines mentioned yourself. Unless the team themselves want to do something with those lines. Works in the meantime though
Nope that's what happens when you meant to comment them out but were also busy studying other programming languages and then say oh well i will just delete those later but then forget to.:WeSmart::KEK:

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
Nope that's what happens when you meant to comment them out but were also busy studying other programming languages and then say oh well i will just delete those later but then forget to.:WeSmart::KEK:
Yeah. I don't know how many times I've used the wrong type when switching between things :D

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Updated: 2021/01/14
Game/Creator: Earth Girls/ Lydcreations
Modder: AdanGC Mods - Sir Leon - Jeevant Mods - The Team
Mod Version: 0.14
Game Version: 0.14
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

View attachment 926721 View attachment 926719 View attachment 926720
Please update your mod for ver 0.20!! :cool:

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Are you going to be updating your mod by chance? I hope so but if not please inform s. Thank you.
Yeah no i don't think that's ever going to happen.. he was last seen 2 Years ago so you can hope as much as you want but i'm having my doubts lol

Reactions: tidus

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Yeah no i don't think that's ever going to happen.. he was last seen 2 Years ago so you can hope as much as you want but i'm having my doubts lol
Well that sucks. Sure wish people would announce they are done modding but I guess that is wishful thinking. But thank you for the info about him.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Are you going to be updating your mod by chance? I hope so but if not please inform s. Thank you.
you can always dm some other modder to take over this job ,some will say noor not even reply but if we are lucky enough we can have another modder hero