VN Unity Completed EarthyCummy [Final] [CummyStudio]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 20, 2018
In relation to MilfyCummy; I know you originally stated you intended bi-weekly releases but to be honest if you look at the biggest games on the site (the biggest game in this field is by far summertime saga) they're now being pretty ridiculous with 2-4 month release schedules.
2 months is okay to me if it adds to the game, like a big update.
3/4 months is okay to me for games like Changeling Tale, the game is made by graduates and well known people in their industry, and the updates follow consistent story telling and quality.
Sadly, games like Summertime Saga are genuinely taking the piss to me now; 4 months for releases that are currently giving a few new scenes and rewriting/drawing some old ones (I know the art is being reworked but we see DarkCookie do that on stream; he redid Jenny's art last October and the update for her came out not too long ago?) is genuinely ridiculous to me, everytime I see the coding takes the longest but they're on the renpy engine and working slower than some people I see like Insexual Awakening was?

Main point: If the release for your games ended up being once a month due to you mostly releasing smaller patches I don't think it'd be TOO unreasonable.

Still I think it's fine to have multiple projects going anyway, just saying a delay on a game you usually release bi-weekly is fine considering even the biggest earners are milking their games with 4 month release schedules rn.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Oh, and the MC is god?
No, it's "Humanity". An interesting concept really. You can shape her the way the real Humanity shapes the real Earth. I've played both routes so far. It can be pretty good with how much relation there is between the real world and the game. Some lines were just killing me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slaybrood

Aug 20, 2017
Haven't played it but it looks interesting.

I was thinking Earthy hates rubbers... And we conquer her best friend Moon-chan... Sattelites would be "probes"... She gets healthier when we plant seeds in her...

Oh god... what am I thinking...

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Haven't played it but it looks interesting.

I was thinking Earthy hates rubbers... And we conquer her best friend Moon-chan... Sattelites would be "probes"... She gets healthier when we plant seeds in her...

Oh god... what am I thinking...
Exactly the same as the person writing the dialogue. :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes