Easy Character Creator ?

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Hi !

I'm looking for a character creator ; I tried the Kisekae Editor from hhs forum but the art-style isn't really my thing...
It can be 2d or 3d, but I need it to be :
- free
- easy to use (Example : Daz isn't)
- able to export images easily
- including fantasy/medieval items
- full body (not just bust)
(if it is nsfw, it is even better obviously)

Thanks for reading !

PS : I don't know if this is the right place to ask :unsure:

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Well... there is free and there is "free".

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/

... might be worth a look. This fan compilation contains a huge number of assets (not sure about medieval).
Apparently some of the assets don't work (I refer you back to the word "free").

The art style isn't for everyone, but your only other major alternative for higher quality 3D imagery is probably Daz - which you've already discounted, or Blender (which I consider harder to pick up than Daz).

Daz isn't easy. But you can avoid a lot of the drudge work if you use preset poses.

Beyond that... I want to suggest that you could maybe use Unity and Unity assets to create 2D figures and then just screen shot them. But honestly, that sounds like too much work to me.

Of course, there are lots of other software out there that I may never have heard of. Hopefully somewhere here may come up with another alternative. However, my standard VN reply remains "Daz first, Honey Select second. If you know how to draw 2D... Photoshop or GIMP... but if you knew how to use either to draw 2D - you wouldn't be asking anyway".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: niennunb

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Daz with pirated assets I think is ok, I mean I think it is ok easy, but for posing and rendering I have to move to blender.

as for medival items, I am still trying to get my own collection made so I don't know too many good sources yet.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
I'll check dragonbones out, thanks ! (but I fear you can animate a character but not create one... let's hope I'm wrong !)

Well... there is free and there is "free".

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/

... might be worth a look. This fan compilation contains a huge number of assets (not sure about medieval).
Apparently some of the assets don't work (I refer you back to the word "free").
I tried to draw assets (I like to draw, but to put it gently, I'm very bad at it).
I know Illusion games, but their studios are sometimes a pain to work with ^^

Thanks for your advice everyone !