Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
At least day 19 isn't that far anymore, 2-3 months top and we'll have it.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Optimism is nice...i just dont have it. First we have to wait for the current 18+19 update. If we are lucky, the missing 3 Days come as one update without any delay through sideprojects like an happy easter standalone...in alpha...a month later as final...another month later there will be a statement with technical trouble because of the different renpy versions in the single parts that need more time to work around than expected, 2 weeks later there will be an unplayable buggy alpha, followed by a few bugfixes and a beta with savegame issues after 2 weeks and a final after another month...and then poor lain has to go through this whole mess of code to do his magic and fix the bugs the dev missed out...my realism says 4-5 month minimum...my pessimism awaits month1 as christmas gift...

Last edited:
Reactions: m3phisto

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Looking at previous pages, guess also wait till the 1-month release. Stopped also at 1st week.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
When you first tell ''I will make update when month update come'' I dont mind but after that much time passed DEV dont progress to much. He is only in day 18-19 beta right now. When he make month update game even could be end :D He is progressing to slow. You should consider making new update your mod.

• Angry
Reactions: h4xoor

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
We should be happy the game dont started on the first day of the month...if BC dont change his mind the next update will be the last before the month1 merge...but i really hope lain will make the following mods more often, it is terrible to wait so long for 2 ingame weeks, i dont want to repeat this experience and i think, it would be impossible for me to wait after so much new content for the next full month merge...i was already addicted after the first release and i didnt play more than week1 so far...one of the withdrawal symptoms is randomly spamming this topic :oops:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Damn, didnt know a date was given for the full month yet, have not checked this game in a while. Oh well back in my cave I go.
Lain will complete his mod for Month 1 once the final version of Month 1 of the game is completed; at the moment that's looking like July; this might change and be sooner or later though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote