Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2018
Okay this might be a stupid question but when it said highlighted choice for the required scene. Is it the option that is in dark black or is it the one that is "highlighted" in gray color, like as if it's faded. (I'm gonna feel so dumb after hearing the response I just know it lol)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay this might be a stupid question but when it said highlighted choice for the required scene. Is it the option that is in dark black or is it the one that is "highlighted" in gray color, like as if it's faded. (I'm gonna feel so dumb after hearing the response I just know it lol)
The dark one is the correct one to choose.

Reactions: BanTheUndeadMan

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The "highlighted" choices are the ones in black text.

Reactions: BanTheUndeadMan

iMagnor

Jul 31, 2018
Just played the game for the first time using your mod now i will wait for update before continuing

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
hello Maim Lain, here at i don't pay so i won't complainwe care a lot about our users and we see that you're close to the end of your previous time extension. after carefull consideration we are ready to offer you not one but two more weeks if needed. will you take them?

sincerely - wadere from customer service

edit: haha, i should stop with the roleplay. it's fun but it won't take long before it start to be annoying

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
lol. I definitely don't need two weeks, I'll easily finish both mods before then.
Day 5 is completely finished and the gallery with all the day 5 scenes has been made and I'm working on the Christmas special right now since that technically comes between day 5 and 6. So I'll be uploading the Christmas special mod before the Chapter 3 mod actually.

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
lol. I definitely don't need two weeks, I'll easily finish both mods before then.
Day 5 is completely finished and the gallery with all the day 5 scenes has been made and I'm working on the Christmas special right now since that technically comes between day 5 and 6. So I'll be uploading the Christmas special mod before the Chapter 3 mod actually.
Do you know when we should play the Halloween special? Is it after day 4?

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
the next update is 99% done. since it would be embarrasing to sound overly exited about this i'll just say "nice"

i can hardly wait but again, it would be embarrasing to admit it so you heard nothing!

Reactions: Dars and iMagnor

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
hey, am i the only one that couldn't wait for the mod updates and played chapter 3, the specials and day 7 anyway? i will replay them with the mods but yeah, couldn't wait anymore

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hey, am i the only one that couldn't wait for the mod updates and played chapter 3, the specials and day 7 anyway? i will replay them with the mods but yeah, couldn't wait anymore
Me to, there is no mod for chapter 3 at all and I just play how I normally do and it seems I am getting all content in Day 7 anyway.
Can't wait for the mod so I don't have to skip anything, if there is content that gets skipped by choosing 1 way or another.

Reactions: iMagnor and wadere

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Maim Lain You may already know this but Day 7 has all 3 days 5, 6, and 7 plus the Valentine past.

When you get to day 7 you have 3 choices EcchiSensei 2019-03-25 20-22-05-78.jpg

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Maim Lain You may already know this but Day 7 has all 3 days 5, 6, and 7 plus the Valentine past.

When you get to day 7 you have 3 choices
fuck. I did not know that lol, thanks for telling me. I'll have to go back and check the game files to check and see if anything was changed for day 5 or 6 between the previous chapter 3 release and the new chapter 3 release.

I guess I might have to split the gallery into 3 separate ones too so there's one for each day if the d5+d6+d7 galleries combined are too many pages.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
@Maim Lain

BlueCat is going to make it even harder with the week 1 release.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-7-bluecat.14927/page-182#post-1730436

Changes and more.

At least you can get this day 7 updated and then sometime in May is the week 1 release.
ladies and gentlemen, that's how to render obsolete the work that someone didn't even finish yet.

i feel bad for you Maim Lain. i hope you can somehow salvage it by using what you already made and fusing it all

Reactions: iMagnor
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote