a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Not one for me then. Thanks for answering!
Look at the and when it says "Dark Mind" then that is the rape and incest part so without the Dark Mind patch you will not see either the rape or incest part of the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So just to make sure I have this right..

Week 1 will include everything from Day 1 to Day 7, as well as any flashback scene that was included in the Holidays ? The rest of the holidays however will be excluded though ? So once we get Week 1 we can delete all the other folders but KEEP the Holidays regardless ?
That is how it sounds to me but will need @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei to confirm this for us.

May 26, 2018
I started playing this game when it first came out. Was impressed and excited over the renders and story line. Since then I am becoming a bit disillusioned with this game, mainly for the following reasons:

1) The name of the game is Ecchi Sensai, and yet all I have seen with any of the students is BJ's, HJ's, Kissing and fondling. Even at day 7, non of the students has been screwed/had sex/been fucked or whatever you want to call it.

2) there is starting to be too many girls, and little to no real action, with the story line becoming so convoluted that it is nearly impossible to follow with any decent coherence.

3) With the introduction of the daughter's story lines (being in love with the dad, and wanting to be intimate with him), there is yet to be any real intimacy between them with the exception of, again, BJ's, HJ's and intercrural sex (thigh sex).

4) the MC has been "talking" about how he wants to have sex with various students, and students have said how they want to have sex with him, yet nothing of real substance in that regard is happening

Because of all of the above is the reason I have stopped funding this game. I do not expect to wait a (Game play) month or longer to see a MC have sex with his students or daughters, since that is apparently where this story is heading (at least from most of the story line), nor am I impressed with the 50 plus girls that are now a part of the story, with more being added every damn update. I understand that is a "reward" for the higher level supporters, but DAMN!!! we do not need a hundred girls/women in a game that is now becoming so cumbersome that it is no longer a pleasure to play. At one point, this game was rated in my top 5 games to play, and I awaited every update eagerly. Now, however, it is becoming such a drag that I no longer enjoy it and am planning on deleting it from my computer.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I started playing this game when it first came out. Was impressed and excited over the renders and story line. Since then I am becoming a bit disillusioned with this game, mainly for the following reasons:

1) The name of the game is Ecchi Sensai, and yet all I have seen with any of the students is BJ's, HJ's, Kissing and fondling. Even at day 7, non of the students has been screwed/had sex/been fucked or whatever you want to call it.

2) there is starting to be too many girls, and little to no real action, with the story line becoming so convoluted that it is nearly impossible to follow with any decent coherence.

3) With the introduction of the daughter's story lines (being in love with the dad, and wanting to be intimate with him), there is yet to be any real intimacy between them with the exception of, again, BJ's, HJ's and intercrural sex (thigh sex).

4) the MC has been "talking" about how he wants to have sex with various students, and students have said how they want to have sex with him, yet nothing of real substance in that regard is happening

Because of all of the above is the reason I have stopped funding this game. I do not expect to wait a month or longer to see a MC have sex with his students or daughters, since that is apparently where this story is heading (at least from most of the story line), nor am I impressed with the 50 plus girls that are now a part of the story, with more being added every damn update. I understand that is a "reward" for the higher level supporters, but DAMN!!! we do not need a hundred girls/women in a game that is now becoming so cumbersome that it is no longer a pleasure to play. At one point, this game was rated in my top 5 games to play, and I awaited every update eagerly. Now, however, it is becoming such a drag that I no longer enjoy it and am planning on deleting it from my computer.
It looks like your only here to fap so we will see you later.

I for one love the slow build up to real sex with all the students and daughters, MC has fucked 5 women already plus 1 student (if you rape her) and have had many HJ's and BJ's each day.

I love the story and it will get to sex with more of the students.
Remember this is day 7 of 365 days this VN will have.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For those who don't know what "baka" means.

Japan's Most Popular Profanity Calling something dumb, foolish, stupid, lacking, crazy, and more can be done with one magic word. ... The baka meaning usually translates to foolish or stupid.
Shion uses it a few times while talking to her companion. EcchiSensei 2019-03-26 16-54-14-95.jpg

Oct 11, 2017
Way too many girls that the MC is supposed to be head over heels in love with one minute, and forgotten entirely the next.

The voting results baffle me every time.

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Then you have made something wrong, there are serval students you can fuck until day 7

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Thats dont work (for me), i had a save befor enter the bedroom, and restart the game again and again (more than 5 times with switch dark mind on and off).
What work is, run into the error, rollback, save and load (no restart needed)
This worked for me during the second text conversation, thank you. For anyone else's reference, I am running the game through the latest version of the stable Renpy SDK, so the fix should work on all platforms running the game through the SDK.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017

Because of all of the above is the reason I have stopped funding this game. I do not expect to wait a (Game play) month or longer to see a MC have sex with his students or daughters, since that is apparently where this story is heading (at least from most of the story line), nor am I impressed with the 50 plus girls that are now a part of the story, with more being added every damn update. I understand that is a "reward" for the higher level supporters, but DAMN!!! we do not need a hundred girls/women in a game that is now becoming so cumbersome that it is no longer a pleasure to play. At one point, this game was rated in my top 5 games to play, and I awaited every update eagerly. Now, however, it is becoming such a drag that I no longer enjoy it and am planning on deleting it from my computer.

I for one love the slow build up to real sex with all the students and daughters, MC has fucked 4 women already plus 1 student (if you rape her) and have had many HJ's and BJ's each day.

Then as a1fox3 has stated and i quoted it looks like you are here only for the Fap. Have a nice day and dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. i also love the slow build up of all the relationships. And i will continue to support this fine VN that Blue and company are putting together for us.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just out of curiosity how many of you guys chose to impregnate the principal ? Its one of those hard choices for me... I can see it being one of those long term choices that will affect the ending you get.

Part of me wants Matsu to do it, so he can be on her good side and convince her to let Satomi study what she wants... but part of me is scared this is one of those that leads to that disgusting horrible ending we saw in one of the specials where Matsu is a dirty hobo doing drugs and having dirty sex with other unwashed people...

Reactions: Dave3518
May 26, 2018

I for one love the slow build up to real sex with all the students and daughters, MC has fucked 4 women already plus 1 student (if you rape her) and have had many HJ's and BJ's each day.

Yes, I am aware of that, and that is the other problem... even if he delivers a 2 day episode every month... that means it would take nearly 15 years to complete this game. I am sorry, but it seems a bit rediculous to wait 15 years to see the ending of a VN game. And I am not willing to fund an individual that drags a game or VN out just to make money off of it, especially if he drags it out for 15 years. Nor am I here "just to fap" as you put it... I have played several games (actually numerous ones) that had minimal sexual intercourse or sexual activity and enjoyed them emensly. I honestly do not believe that it is too much to ask that a VN that is being produced follow its premise and include in it activities hinted at yet never delivered, and not take so long that some people who play it will be dead before the thing is finished.

May 26, 2018
Then you have made something wrong, there are serval students you can fuck until day 7

I have played this game both with and without lains mods, as well as with and without dark mode... the ONLY student that gets fucked is the student in the nurses office (the one with the code word default of Slave!), and the mouth rape of the girl, again in the nurses office, that is hit buy the syringe needle right befors the nurse is "raped" by the MC. The only other sexual intercourse that occurrs is with the waifu, tomeo's ( I think that is her name) mother,kaeda's mom (nextdoor neighbor) and I think one of the teachers (Ina, I believe). Sorry but I do not necessarily consider blowjobs, handjobs, thigh sex, or jst kissing and groping as sexual intercourse. Sexual intercourse uaually involves vaginal penetration ( ah, that reminds me, when the MC fucks with Becky in the tub, he "pokes the tip in" right before cumming). I believe that was day 7. As far as I am aware of, there is no other person, student or adult, where the MC has had vaginal intercourse, or even anal intercourse.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
after playing day 7 all i can say is i want more i need more this such a great story and the build ups are perfect (in my book) i cant wait for the next up date as well as more past time story i am really getting curious on who dared got with my wife......(yes i know i am not the MC) as well as what went down with his mom and sister

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
It takes time to create assets, if each "episode" / "day" is being held in the same locations all the time then time to release new stuff is cut by a lot.
It does take time to trust people, MC cannot just go into anyone's panties... that is shallow and stupid, unless you would want the MC to get a bad end before day 10. There are students that already want MC but as i said they need to gain his trust.
I hope that makes sense, if it doesn't then I don't know what to say @christof rauch

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just out of curiosity how many of you guys chose to impregnate the principal ? Its one of those hard choices for me... I can see it being one of those long term choices that will affect the ending you get.

Part of me wants Matsu to do it, so he can be on her good side and convince her to let Satomi study what she wants... but part of me is scared this is one of those that leads to that disgusting horrible ending we saw in one of the specials where Matsu is a dirty hobo doing drugs and having dirty sex with other unwashed people...
If given the chance I impregnate every girl.:love::love::love:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have played this game both with and without lains mods, as well as with and without dark mode... the ONLY student that gets fucked is the student in the nurses office (the one with the code word default of Slave!), and the mouth rape of the girl, again in the nurses office, that is hit buy the syringe needle right befors the nurse is "raped" by the MC. The only other sexual intercourse that occurrs is with the waifu, tomeo's ( I think that is her name) mother,kaeda's mom (nextdoor neighbor) and I think one of the teachers (Ina, I believe). Sorry but I do not necessarily consider blowjobs, handjobs, thigh sex, or jst kissing and groping as sexual intercourse. Sexual intercourse uaually involves vaginal penetration ( ah, that reminds me, when the MC fucks with Becky in the tub, he "pokes the tip in" right before cumming). I believe that was day 7. As far as I am aware of, there is no other person, student or adult, where the MC has had vaginal intercourse, or even anal intercourse.
The student in the nurses office can be rape in the ass or pussy also. (Mouth, ass and then ass or pussy.)
The wife many times.(Maybe pregnant if you chose to give her more babies.)
Tomeo's mom.
Kaeda's mom twice.
One of the ladies at the show in the 18+ area. (Don't remember her name but I think her name was Rin.)
Becky could very well be pregnant from that little encounter. 283286_EcchiSensei_2019-03-25_18-06-44-29.jpg
And the principle several times with the last one being, 283741_EcchiSensei_2019-03-26_13-21-54-02.jpg she may also be pregnant if you chose to do so.

No on the teacher or at least I did not have it in my game.

5 adults and 1 student vaginal sex, with Becky may have gotten pregnant from that encounter.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
but part of me is scared this is one of those that leads to that disgusting horrible ending we saw in one of the specials where Matsu is a dirty hobo doing drugs and having dirty sex with other unwashed people...
I don't understand. How is having dirty sex with unwashed people a horrible ending? :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes