a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thats a lot of fucking girls lol,kinda feel ''bad'' for the mc now,he's gotta ''take care'' of all of them... how the hell are we gonna do that? the mc needs to grow a few more dicks to handle 2-3 at a time :))
There are at least 7 that will not be in the harem because 1 to young (9yo) or there from the past. 2 of them the body guards also may not see them in the harem either.
So we are left with 43-46 girls so far.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
The next release will be a merge between Day 1 - Day 7 and also includes from the specials every pasttime story.
With the week 1 release we will have a absolutely new stable save system because we invest for now a lot of time just for bugsearch and bugfixes. Week 1 also includes a bunch of new features, and we overhaul the whole GUI. Also the dialogue improvements which started at Day 3 need to be improved for Day 1 + 2.

Over 2k images are gonna be redesigned and a lot of other stuff is on the list.
I create a public patreon post where you can see all changes that happen in Week 1. Also at the patreon page the release date for week 1 in the next few days.

After Week 1 release we work for Day 8+9.
Could you maybe add an revised walktrough/decision-tree too? <3

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The next release will be a merge between Day 1 - Day 7 and also includes from the specials every pasttime story.
With the week 1 release we will have a absolutely new stable save system because we invest for now a lot of time just for bugsearch and bugfixes. Week 1 also includes a bunch of new features, and we overhaul the whole GUI. Also the dialogue improvements which started at Day 3 need to be improved for Day 1 + 2.

I create a public patreon post where you can see all changes that happen in Week 1. Also at the patreon page the release date for week 1 in the next few days.

In an earlier post you said you were going to do a text walkthrough for Week 1. Are you still planning this?

Personally, I'm interested in what early choices will change later on - what happens if I ask for help finding the office on day 1 vs meeting the girl on the roof? What happens if I go right or left when exploring the first night?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
so in the week 1 game its kinda like all the decision will be decided on which is which to interact hmm and you gonna add some scene in week 1 depend on which decision was make right? @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei
Week 1 is explained here:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Where would you like bug reports for minor things like convo's like this: EcchiSensei 2019-03-26 07-38-50-51.jpg She had breakfast just this morning.

Do you want them here or Discord, if Discord should we tag you when we post or not?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I hope you'll redo door madness from Halloween special for the week 1 edition. I had to use google to get through that in decent time and it was boring as hell. Something bit easier/faster, please. Scenes in the end of special were great though.

I have one week vacation coming in few weeks and if lucky, first week edition is ready by then. I'd love to spend couple days playing this all over again.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I hope you'll redo door madness from Halloween special for the week 1 edition. I had to use google to get through that in decent time and it was boring as hell. Something bit easier/faster, please. Scenes in the end of special were great though.
Blue has already changed the door system in the special, you now have an option to skip the doors. I think it was called "fuck doors"

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Decent update although adding more girls i.e the hobo chick and such meh on that part. I think he has enough on his plate already. Might have to change the title to Harem Sensei soon.

Oh, the principle was hot as hell and just had to claim that womb for my own.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Decent update although adding more girls i.e the hobo chick and such meh on that part. I think he has enough on his plate already. Might have to change the title to Harem Sensei soon.

Oh, the principle was hot as hell and just had to claim that womb for my own.
Girls like that Hobo girl, Kasumi etc are created as patron rewards for blues patrons

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Load your day 6 save in day 7 then make a save in day 7, restart the game and load this new save and see if that fix it for you.
Thats dont work (for me), i had a save befor enter the bedroom, and restart the game again and again (more than 5 times with switch dark mind on and off).
What work is, run into the error, rollback, save and load (no restart needed)

Reactions: kingbw and kDarcsen
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes