Xypher

May 1, 2017
Once remastering W1 is done, is there any chance to see some progress of Himiko's Dom/Sub/Love route and Fuyu's corruption route or not yet on D8/9 ?

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
Regarding the 3 daughters scenes you might want to check if Dark Mind didn't turn itself off, it happened to me once or twice
im not using dark mind though ? isn't that a lewd mod ? also do you happen to know if there is any incest so far ? there's a tag for it but no action so far for me , ty in advance !

Oct 9, 2017
Once remastering W1 is done, is there any chance to see some progress of Himiko's Dom/Sub/Love route and Fuyu's corruption route or not yet on D8/9 ?
let them decide on what to do cause that not the only Heroin in the story so they're thinking on processing to that i think ? xD

Reactions: Xypher

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
im not using dark mind though ? isn't that a lewd mod ? also do you happen to know if there is any incest so far ? there's a tag for it but no action so far for me , ty in advance !
Without having the Dark Mind mod installed, you miss out on the incest scenes. With it installed you can still skip some scenes if they would make you uncomfortable.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
How I fixed the KeyError: u'mcmm' error at the start of Day 3

I had played Chapter one and was excited to play chapter 2. I loaded the previous save without errors and started the game but after the first two images I got this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No amount of ignoring or rolling back would fix it and I couldn't find a fix in this thread other than trying to create a new save and hope that it worked so I delved a little deeper and found that this seems to be a Renpy issue. The stuff which is giving the error as correctly defined in the code but Renpy doesn't seem to be calling the initialisation code when it should. To fix that I forced Renpy to run make the definitions active through the console. Here are the steps I used:

1> Enable the console in the usual way
2> Load your previous save and start chapter two

I had a problem that after the first attempt the option to load an old save had gone away. To fix that and bring the option back go to the console and enter this:

persistent.first_start = False

3> Go to the console and look at the values of the relevant variables which appears to force Renpy to create the definitions. So, open the console and type in these commands:

mm
mcmm
mcmmm

4> Close the console and everything should work now. At least you should get a little further :)

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Chapter 7 - phone chat with Sloth is massively broken - errors from line 1700 to who knows

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 32, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 52, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in <module>
KeyError: u'Crazynurse'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\execution.py", line 885, in run_context
context.run()
File "Days/Day7/d7_main.rpyc", line 2043, in script
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 688, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\exports.py", line 1313, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\character.py", line 1120, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\character.py", line 840, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\character.py", line 589, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Tue Mar 26 07:39:56 2019

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Chapter 7 - phone chat with Sloth is massively broken - errors from line 1700 to who knows

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\execution.py", line 885, in run_context
context.run()
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 688, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\exports.py", line 1313, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\character.py", line 1120, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\character.py", line 840, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\character.py", line 589, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Tue Mar 26 07:39:56 2019

Looks like reloading the game save - fixed the issue

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Nice and (relatively) meaty as always, but I hope he starts to reign in the new chars a bit from here on. Too many gals without soo much difference that ultimately wont get a lot of attention. Better to deepen some of the stuff that is already there and concentrate on that. Not to say to have nobody new, but maybe just one per chapter? ;-)
Same goes for weird shady Ninja/Yakuza Organisations. Two are enough really lol. At least come up with something different then. Time Travellers, Lizard People or whatever. What are those weird Japanese Demons called, if he wants to keep it straight Nippon?

Reactions: IceBearApproves

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Load your day 6 save in day 7 then make a save in day 7, restart the game and load this new save and see if that fix it for you.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I think it's enough too with the new girls. I can't barely remember because we have ~60 girls now. Little too much, imo! Although i like the new Ellie much and hope to make join her at school.
I have a suggestion here: i like to see an overview about all the girls at smartphone, because there are just so many!
But please don't forget Hana, it was mentioned at 1st day to visit her at swimming and nothing happend so far.

Way to go BlueCat!

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes