JokerWasRight

Oct 11, 2018
So is it just me or chapter 3 for Android just gives you a different app?
I have 2 ecchi Sensei apps day1-4 then the chapter 3 whose name seems like it gives y day 6 and not 5-6. Correct if I'm wrong.

wasdwasdwasd57

Feb 22, 2018
im confused on how to download this. Do I have to download each chapter sperately or does the day 7 download have the previous days?

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
day 6 broken, and dev doesnt give f.. well, was good game, but im done with it........
if he keeps releasing new days without fixing old version its pointless. cant play anything bc it will keep spamming same god damn error... nah... gl everyone who want to stick to this.

EDIT: did scope into it. to get rid of 70% of spots where error's occur, go to pref's and disable ecchi counter.
few other spots are coming from phone thing, it can be *ignored* and no issues after.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I got past the first error with Sloth-chan by turning the dark version off but the second time you need to text your daughter outside I can't close the phone without getting errors reagrdless of which version I use.

Any fixes or should I just wait until it's officially fixed?

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
I'm getting errors is the script talking to Sloth-chan on day 7, after each time she finishes talking and I hit the home button on the phone, the game would get and error message, would hit ignore to get past the issue and continue talking with Sloth-chan 2 more times before I get another error, and even with hitting ignore for like 50 times, it still won't continue from there.
What worked for me on this part is if you skip the scene before it. I did that and it worked fine for me.

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
I am having problems when you are messaging Becky at night I get the error screen once I hit ignore a few times and it fixes it but at the end of the messages when I hit the home button I get another error screen but continue hitting ignore and nothing happens. It stays on the error screen no matter how many times I hit ignore.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am having problems when you are messaging Becky at night I get the error screen once I hit ignore a few times and it fixes it but at the end of the messages when I hit the home button I get another error screen but continue hitting ignore and nothing happens. It stays on the error screen no matter how many times I hit ignore.
Use roll back and then make a save at just before then restart the game.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
days 6 and 7 decision tree, any1 have them or r they not out yet?

And on another note, so many girls are giving the mc blowjobs but very little cunnilingus given back from the mc in the game, its dissapointing and i cant remember the mc ever letting any of the hotties in the game even sit on his face...
Ya know it would help alot in the story for the mc to do this and highten the girls desire to have sex with the mc... just saying... wat goes around comes around :)

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
im confused on how to download this. Do I have to download each chapter sperately or does the day 7 download have the previous days?
Ch1 is days 1-2, ch2 is days 3-4, ch3 is days 5-6 and of course day7 is what it is. when day 8 comes out it will contain day 7 also.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The bath scene? I tried skipping that with the same result happening when talking with Sloth-chan. Endless errors.
Load your day 6 last save in day 7 then save it and restart the game and it should work for you.

Dec 15, 2017
So I have seen that a week 1 release is coming out. I am a little confused by this, because we already have week 1. Granted it is split in 7 separate days, but it is still a week. Unless, does week 1 indicate the first release done by weeks? Meaning that it will actually be week 2 in game, but released as one full week instead of 7 separate days? Because, I would definitely be down for that, as long as we continue getting new content.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Day 7 Final (final as in no additional image/text will be added but fixes can happen)
Day 7 final has day 5,6 and 7 in it, if your game cannot start when you select your save from day 6 (after last decision) then simply use a save before that, or even day 4 (after last decision)

Day 7 Tree, does not exist for now. As for day 6 I saw it somewhere in discord, some time ago. I kinda don't have the right to post it.

About Week 1 release. It basically means that Day 1 and Day 2 were released, they were much worse, when it comes to English translation, Day 3 was translated by someone who joined the team, after day 2 was released. So the main reason for day 1 and 2 remaster is/are
English translation, Renders of better quality and additional tweaks, week 1 will have fully working phone.
blah blah blah
Visit Blue's patreon page and find the week 1 poll, the option 3 won, read it to find out more. Blah blaH

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
The bath scene? I tried skipping that with the same result happening when talking with Sloth-chan. Endless errors.
Play until the first Error with Sloth-Chan, click Rollback, save and load that save (no new start needed). After that i had no errors anymore

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes