FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Day 1&2 were great but when I tried to run day 3 it gave me the option to load a Day 2 save, which I did. I then got a KeyError and it bombed out and now I cannot try and import a different save. The option has gone from the menus :(

How do I get it to allow me to import a different day 2 save?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If you hit "ignore" like a dozen times, you get past that buggy area. It's just the MC talking.
oof. Mine just repeats the scene.
Edit: Weird, after spamming "ignore" the game crashed and it worked when i restarted. lol

alex421

Aug 3, 2017
anyone has problem when you loading day 7. after it asking pick save. then it shows loading will lose unsaved progress:
1553548483730.png

then if you click yes. it will still stay on the loan saves page like below:

1553548456072.png
couldn't go any further.
anyone knows why?
much appreciate it

Reactions: Demigawd

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
UnRen doesn't corrupt images or change file extensions. It uses to extract the contents of the relevant rpa(s). You get exactly what's in the archive.

I don't know what rpaex does, and I have no desire to dig into a Windows executable.
i never said it corrupts images, the images inside the archive already have the wrong extension, unren just does'nt always work and kind of conk''s out half way, which is probably down to running inside a .bat file, and depends on your windows "sub-system" load, while a seperate .exe file, runs inside its own memory/cpu thread

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
anyone has problem when you loading day 7. after it asking pick save. then it shows loading will lose unsaved progress:
View attachment 269555

then if you click yes. it will still stay on the loan saves page like below:

View attachment 269554
couldn't go any further.
anyone knows why?
much appreciate it
for me it worked when i started a new game and loaded an old save ( not the last one) cause when i tried to load the last save i got the same result as you so maybe try that and see if it helps

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

alex421

Aug 3, 2017
for me it worked when i started a new game and loaded an old save ( not the last one) cause when i tried to load the last save i got the same result as you so maybe try that and see if it helps
Yes, it works! need to load from an old save. lol
Thank you so much

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
too bad this game has not the same graphics like perverted hotel or depravity. it would be awesome xD

Ghost1089

Jul 27, 2017
I'm getting errors is the script talking to Sloth-chan on day 7, after each time she finishes talking and I hit the home button on the phone, the game would get and error message, would hit ignore to get past the issue and continue talking with Sloth-chan 2 more times before I get another error, and even with hitting ignore for like 50 times, it still won't continue from there.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. Having the same problem

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and i have played full fat versions all the way through any ideas

thanks
Just wanted to point out that the compressed versions don't seem (not that they have any reason) to be the source for this error, I restarted the game from scratch with full and updated versions to no avail. My current guess (since it doesn't seem to be a hugely widespread issue) is that it's somehow related to choices.
Also worth mentioning that I did get errors usually related to the phone in previous charapters (despite starting from scratch) but ignoring them or rolling back and advancing took me out of the pinch, now there's no way to bypass that scene, you can ignore all the lines of script you want but the game keeps throwing up errors from that point onwards.

Reactions: Flecc

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
@W22N yep compressed shouldn't cause a problem as it is usually just the renders that are compressed .

will just have to wait see if a fix comes out

Reactions: W22N

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
So essentially, if I wait for a bit I'll be able to download all the current chapters in one file? My googlefu is weak so I can't tell if there is a single download at present.

I'm not that keen on downloading (basically) chapter by chapter if avoidable.

Reactions: quinova
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes