titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys,

I got an error after the end of the texting between fuyu and MC. Everytime i try to close the phone, an error appears. Tried redownloading, starting fresh, but still the same issue.

Anybody got the same problem ?

Edit : Nevemind, if i leave th ephone before the conversation is finished i can keep up the narrative and no bug appears !

Reactions: Raxac

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I don't like the youngest daughter, i think her name is himiko, i'm not shure because i changed theyr names XD But i hate her personality, i hope fuyu put her in her place when she will try blackmail the yakuza, of course my MC will do his best for train her in a very submisive way

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Hi guys,

I got an error after the end of the texting between fuyu and MC. Everytime i try to close the phone, an error appears. Tried redownloading, starting fresh, but still the same issue.

Anybody got the same problem ?

Edit : Nevemind, if i leave th ephone before the conversation is finished i can keep up the narrative and no bug appears !
deactivate dark mind patch for this scene.

BredeBert

Jul 18, 2017
sooooo.... here's the dumb question of the day: do i need to dowload every chapter 1 by 1 or can i download ep 7 and play all?

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
What I can't figure out is I decided to change a couple decisions from way back on day 1, but when I save at the end of day two they will show up as not chapter 2 compatible. :-(

What bugs me is it worked before and I'm not sure if I did anything differently this time around. Any ideas?

Oct 9, 2017
sooooo.... here's the dumb question of the day: do i need to dowload every chapter 1 by 1 or can i download ep 7 and play all?
here is some good news wither u w8 for the 1 week game or just download the 3 chapter ur choice -_-

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
I've got a problem. In day seven while texting with sloth chan after she write me on the phone it give me an error when I try to exit the phone. I even tried to disactive ecchi mode but it doesn't help me
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 32, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in <module>
KeyError: u'Crazynurse'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/Day7/d7_main.rpyc", line 1214, in script
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1901, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1889, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\statements.py", line 212, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\exports.py", line 1444, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Mon Mar 25 21:01:16 2019

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
that's, why i said that it would make at least 4-5gb if they're gonna, release the 1 week game with the additional special event scene :unsure: so what's your point at?
Nothing sinister. Just that the original estimate of 2-4GB for main line is probably too low for the official release, since there isn't much to save given that a majority of the size is in unique renders and that CH1 alone fills that estimate.
Wouldn't be surprised if the lossy site release ends up around that point though.

Oct 9, 2017
I've got a problem. In day seven while texting with sloth chan after she write me on the phone it give me an error when I try to exit the phone. I even tried to disactive ecchi mode but it doesn't help me
Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.pause()

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1901, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1889, in call
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\statements.py", line 212, in call
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\exports.py", line 1444, in pause
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\ricce\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
hmmm are u using compressed game in CH1 - CH2 ? if yes then some of it will error to this kind of situation from time 2 time xD!!

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone got fixes for day 4 - getting a lot script errors when messages come thru - using the dark mind patch - got 3 others like this one

Never mind on this - Chapter 3 says that messages were an issue for the programmer and they didn't bother to fix the issues and not continuing the messaging system

While running game code:
File "game/Days/Day4/D4_1.rpy", line 4432, in <module>
NameError: name 'waifu1' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "game/Days/Day4/D4_1.rpyc", line 4432, in script
��SRfO;2{
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Tor Browser\Browser\Game\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/Days/Day4/D4_1.rpy", line 4432, in <module>
NameError: name 'waifu1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_4
Mon Mar 25 15:34:08 2019

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.pause()

Full traceback:
    self.call("execute")
    renpy.pause()
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
hey look i am not the only one that is screwed at that point currently

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. Having the same problem

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and i have played full fat versions all the way through any ideas

thanks

Reactions: TheBlub
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes