Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys, I need your help. I changed the PC, but did't save my saves. Сan you drop the end of the day 6? Download and go all over again is not particularly desirable.
P.S. Google translate :D
The problem is that the saves will be our choices in the game... I'd say just download them again and fast forward would take max 10-15min.

Oct 9, 2017
what is this dark mind patch
Dark = Black/Shadow or Deep-down in a Big HOLE with no ending and endless darkness
Mind = Thoughts / Thinking / What in your Mind or Enear-self ..
Dark + Mind = Darkness in your mind without restriction in yourself ..and

Patch =it means if you try to play the game without it then you didn't get what was the game about him and his family :sneaky::sneaky:

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys, I need your help. I changed the PC, but did't save my saves. Сan you drop the end of the day 6? Download and go all over again is not particularly desirable.
P.S. Google translate :D
oh u need some save files is that it ?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i does not work to bad
yes it does.
Download patch.rpy, move it to the /game folder
Start the game, select cheatmenu
Switch dark mind "ON"
The title image will change letting you know you are now playing the dark mind version

Reactions: iMagnor

Oct 9, 2017
D1-D7 is currently 9.2GB. Guessing uncompressed week 1 will be somewhere around 15GB total. The standalone extras are only 1.4GB.
well if u look at the D5-D7 was only 1.2gb but and combine with the two would at least 5-7gb but if u get to scrap the unnecessary such as the end credits and so on it would only take less than 1week too get a 4-5gb xD !!!

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
yes it does.
Download patch.rpy, move it to the /game folder
Start the game, select cheatmenu
Switch dark mind "ON"
The title image will change letting you know you are now playing the dark mind version
file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/patch%20(2).rpy this is all it showes me after doewnlod the patch

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/patch%20(2).rpy this is what it shows me after download the patch
That is obviously because you already have a patch.rpy and a patch (1).rpy in your downloads folder, just move patch (2).rpy to the /game folder for ecchi sensei and rename it to patch.rpy.

Reactions: iMagnor

Oct 9, 2017
file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/patch%20(2).rpy this is what it shows me after download the patch
yah thats the one just copy that and paste it in the "game" file folder and vola its done but that patch is only gonna work on Chp 2 & chp 3 .. Chp 1 is just input the webpage that ur signing in right now if u know what i mean ..

Oct 9, 2017
file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/patch%20(2).rpy this is all it showes me after doewnlod the patch
okie that is the 1 file that needed to be paste in the folder of your Ecchi-sensei game and paste it to the "game" file folder and thats it play it and u will notice that MC or the other char will be Thinking something that wasn't in the recent game that u play :cautious:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
That is obviously because you already have a patch.rpy and a patch (1).rpy in your downloads folder, just move patch (2).rpy to the /game folder for ecchi sensei and rename it to patch.rpy.
sry stuck again now i have a cheat menu buzt no dark mind version on in the options

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
well if u look at the D5-D7 was only 1.2gb but and combine with the two would at least 5-7gb
D5-D7 is 1.96GB, but that is because D5-D6 is the lossy compressed release.
but if u get to scrap the unnecessary such as the end credits and so on it would only take less than 1week too get a 4-5gb xD !!!
Hidden unique files, only showing identical or differing. The majority of the size is in the unique renders.
diff.jpg

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes