ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as i said..i do not remember most of the dames in this game(so many) but i'll damn sure remember Ellie...yup..she just vaulted to the top...(in a tie with Sloth-Chan and Blind Hottie)

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Game keeps delivering. Only annoying thing this day around was the big amount of phone things that require to swap to mouse from key navigation .. if only devs would concentrate on avoiding mouses more.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
i need help i got this error after getting message from sloth-chan
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 32, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 52, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in <module>
KeyError: u'Crazynurse'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Days/Day7/d7_main.rpyc", line 1214, in script
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1901, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1889, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\statements.py", line 212, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\exports.py", line 1444, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "G:\Games\New folder\undeletable\EcchiSensei\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 41, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 52, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in execute
File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in <module>
KeyError: u'Crazynurse'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Mon Mar 25 15:35:39 2019
```

Oct 9, 2017
well this how i see chp1 & 2 are full game i DL and i ddn't get any error but when i used the Compress file chp1 & 2 are maybe usually getting error i think :unsure::unsure:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Quite lovely day for Sensei. I'm bit worried about his health as I counted 7 ejaculations in a day and previous day was about the same. He should be so drained... Some day he's gonna make her daughters to despair and tear up as he can't get it up no matter what they try.

For that reason I almost left Tanami without, but as Sensei cares about love Satomi's future, he has to do everything he can to gain influence with her parents. Sometimes you'll have to do sacrifices, right?

I'm looking forward to seeing Ellie more. What a beauty! Instant rise to my top ten list of hottest women in VN's. And with great attitude towards her future encounters with Sensei.

When I saw Aya first time, my immediate reaction was that her face had similarity with Bruce Lee's. Is Aya good at martial arts? Is she Bruce Lee's secret grand-daughter? :)

I loved the scenes with daughters. Himiko was surprisingly skillful and scene at the house gate was great. And for some reason Mao has always been among my top favourites, despite me usually liking more slender body type and I loved seeing her encounters with daddy.

What comes to errors I saw surprise mis-spelled as susprise somewhere. I waited for gamebreaking call from Sloth-Chan but I never got the call, despite her promising to call when she gets home. But instead of the ending screen I got this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecchi Sensei VN is among my favourites. I love the atmosphere and there's so many hot girls. Keep up the great work.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
whew..finally finished day 7..that was A LOT!...got to the end..saw the votes..and got to thinking..its cool the number of folks voting has skyrocketed..A LOT..thats great.. @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei is getting the attention and patrons he deserves....BUT..its like drunken random click whatever voting..WTF?..lol...some of these that are in the upper half i've barely seen much of..LOL...elder daughter being first i can understand..she is worthy..but alot of the others..looks really derp how they are ranked..HAHAA!! i'm not a patron(so sorry..ARRRR DEE ARR say the pirates!!)but my ranking would be #1 Sloth-Chan #2 Tanami #3 our lovely waifu :p

Oct 9, 2017
well @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei is going to make it whole 1 week game he said it in the credits so that chp1,2 & 3 are gonna be useless and i think the whole file will be around 2-4gb if only D1-D7 and if they include the special event such as the Halloween and Valentines day then it will around 5gb. and the compressed file will be around 1-1.5gb nahhahaha xD and don't tell me if they really wanna make this game a 1 full year then it will be finished around the year 2050:LOL::LOL::LOL: .... and that game will have the size of a 1Tb ...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
unren is rubbish, unless you decompile .rpyc, use for extracting
images arn't corrupt, they have the wrong extension of jpg, when they are webp

the joy of using windows OS, it will open them anyway
UnRen doesn't corrupt images or change file extensions. It uses to extract the contents of the relevant rpa(s). You get exactly what's in the archive.

I don't know what rpaex does, and I have no desire to dig into a Windows executable.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
well @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei is going to make it whole 1 week game he said it in the credits so that chp1,2 & 3 are gonna be useless and i think the whole file will be around 2-4gb if only D1-D7
D1-D7 is currently 9.2GB. Guessing uncompressed week 1 will be somewhere around 15GB total. The standalone extras are only 1.4GB.

san4esko

May 12, 2017
Hi guys, I need your help. I changed the PC, but did't save my saves. Сan you drop the end of the day 6? Download and go all over again is not particularly desirable.
P.S. Google translate :D

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes