proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
why are you thanking me for telling everyone the game is broken?
No, for the save.
Every update so far, after 2 or 3 screens I would get an error and would have to power through by hitting ignore multiple times.
Probably played less than 3rd of the game so far and would just unren to see pictures. Until the scene with Sloth, where I couldn't get through by clicking ignore.
This save advanced me through next few screens where it showed exception again so i rolled back, made a new save , loaded it, and for the first time ever was able to play the game without single hitch.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
I like:

Mika
Sloth-chan
Minako
Nurse girl
Dialog
updates are always massive
everything

I hate:

the save ui is bad the page becomes day
some faces are terrible in certain angle
the face of Ilyia... why is her face not change yet?

I like to hate:

the cast is so huge that most of them are not memorable
no gallery in renpy(in what way I can remember them?)

I love:
this game and Sloth-chan of course

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Ecchi Sensei [Day 4] [BlueCat] - Original Size: (3GB)

"Dark Mind Version" Squashed Download - All (600MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi , is day 3 including with day 4 ?

Kayzer

Sep 4, 2018
Why its calld [Day 7 Final] when u cant even start the game?:unsure:
Because it's the final version of day 7, you still need a save from day 6 to play it though.

In case you missed it chapter 1 is day 1-2, chapter 2 is day 3-4 and chapter 3 is day 5-6 and I assume chapter 4 will be day 7-8, and they are all separate games, you can't just go to the last chapter.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Amazing game,great story/dialogues/models and the sex scenes are a delight to say the least, only ''big problem'' is that there are so many girls in this game is hard for me to focus on all of them. Glad we were able to get closer and closer to Mao.Looking forward for future updates

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thank u my friend, but ofc Im talking about the continuation of the game.
Do you mean you can't load your day 6 save?
Have you completed day 6?
If yes then you load your save from day 6 (ch.3) in day 7 the same way you did for day 4 (ch.2) to day 6 (ch.3)
Load the game > Select preferences > Start new game > Load previous chapter

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I really feel sorry for Matsu's balls, the poor things gotta be like Santa's workshop on Christmas Eve to keep up...then there is the "rug burn".

Oct 9, 2017
if some ppl have errors in their game just so u know that the latest is covered with D5-D6-VD-D7 so its really a big benefit to us though .. :sneaky:(y)

Moist Serpent

May 12, 2018
I can't get day 7 to work.
- I press 'Load previous chapter' and end up on the save picker screen
- I pick a save from way after the final choice in chapter 3. (And I've tried multiple points, before the voting screens, during and after)
- I then get prompted to load a save on an identical screen, except the text "save picker" changed to "Continue" and the only options being those from chapter 3.
- I click the same save again, and is told that loading will override progress, as if I were actually playing the game.
- I'm back on the same load screen.

I've tried multiple things but that seemed the most correct route through this weird system, and I didn't have any problems with the previous chapters.

After trying to load the save several times etc I try to return to the main menu, and the game crashes, but I've gotten the impression this is a seperate issue:
Another crash:

I've tried both with and without the dark mind patch active.

Can anyone tell where I go wrong?

Nov 11, 2018
I can't get day 7 to work.
- I press 'Load previous chapter' and end up on the save picker screen
- I pick a save from way after the final choice in chapter 3. (And I've tried multiple points, before the voting screens, during and after)
- I then get prompted to load a save, only options being those from chapter 3.
- I click the same save again, and is told that loading will override progress, as if I were actually playing the game.
- I'm back on the same load screen.

I've tried multiple things but that seemed the most correct route through this weird system, and I didn't have any problems with the previous chapters.

After trying to load the save several times etc I try to return to the main menu, and the game crashes, but I've gotten the impression this is a seperate issue:
Another crash:

I've tried both with and without the dark mind patch active.

Can anyone tell where I go wrong?
Nothing wrong with you. Same happened with me. The Devs said they will release a hotfix in next 48 hours. Till then we have no choice but towait. Or maybe you can try someone else's save. I have not tried that till now

Reactions: Moist Serpent
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes