Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
My brain is not working now. If both are identical then what could be the problem? My PC?
Or something causing a corruption to happen, between your PC and Nopy's server. If you see this problem often its probably your PC or local setup, but if its a one-time thing then just ignore it.

Nov 11, 2018
Or something causing a corruption to happen, between your PC and Nopy's server. If you see this problem often its probably your PC or local setup, but if its a one-time thing then just ignore it.

The Mega link worked. I think the issue was with Nopy file or server. Thanks for the help

giantsfan

Mar 8, 2019
I love this game so far...but day 7 to me spent way too much time on the phone...I might be alone in this but I hate the phone parts. otherwise I love your game and the world your creating.

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
Is there a way to delete my saves and start the game completely new with no old saves present. because every time theres a new chapter theres problems coming up. On chapter 6 i could not save the game for some reason, and chapter 7 i cant even start because it crashes as soon as i launch the game. Can someone help please

Jul 30, 2018
Is there a way to delete my saves and start the game completely new with no old saves present. because every time theres a new chapter theres problems coming up. On chapter 6 i could not save the game for some reason, and chapter 7 i cant even start because it crashes as soon as i launch the game. Can someone help please
you can do it one of 2 ways either find the folder in the C:\Users\computername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder and delete them there

or

while ingame hover over each save and press delete

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
what is the cheat code for day 2 plzz
day one and day two are the same chapter, so it uses the same cheat code. it should be 'F95Zone' though i don't remember if you need the caps in the right spot. either way if you match that code as it is written you'll get some dark minded stuff (and a new menu screen).

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone help me with specials? I know that Halloween SP comes after day 4, but what about Christmas and Valentine?

pcgeni

Oct 24, 2018
if dark mind is on and the comes faults in script on, roll back, save, turn dark mind off. when you are past it, it can be turned on again..
worked for me

Reactions: Barabash

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
on chapter 2 i get errors dl the compressed ver and does the same with both the darkmind mod and without

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'mcmm'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call

File "game/Days/Day3/mainD3.rpyc", line 28, in script
���)�&-Ȳ�es5�E�d4�e!+ ������4��Qb��߅��
File "D:\rpg maker and small games\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\rpg maker and small games\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1204, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\rpg maker and small games\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\character.py", line 1012, in __call__
who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
File "D:\rpg maker and small games\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\character.py", line 1007, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "D:\rpg maker and small games\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'mcmm'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_4
Mon Mar 25 01:36:18 2019

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
There are some game ending bugs in this update as have been reported. First is the first phone conversation with sloth chan (the fix about saving before she types, restarting game, and reloading does seem to be a temporary fix). Second is when you get to the changelog screen you get a grey error screen (hitting ignore will take you to the see you next time screen.)

Aside from that a wonderful update as usual. I have a big fetish for receiving nudes and having girls be willing to do that, so I very much enjoyed the different girls sending them. cant wait to see more of yasmine and gabby. Hobo girl has a great body and Alice looks very cute despite being a little intense. The animations seem to always be improving in quality.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes