ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
once again into the fray with the game that has too many dames..lol..i only remember sloth-chan waifu-wifey and blind girl hottie..am sure once i start playing the new update i'll remember others..while this is a neat little game so far..i can see this NOT going 365 days...burnout is gonna hit HARD unless the dev has some wild mysteries to unravel or such to give the game legs along the way..a 365 boink-fest is too much even for f95 perverts...ok..too much for at least 3-4 of the perverts here...HAHAAA!!

PaddyBear

May 19, 2018
Hey after bath with Becky conversation with Sloth-chan I get an error everytime when I want to put the phone down for an answer......only me or others to?

Reactions: trumafioso

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
How come that when I try to extract the RPA packages with UnRen, all the pictures get corrupted?

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
How come that when I try to extract the RPA packages with UnRen, all the pictures get corrupted?
unren is rubbish, unless you decompile .rpyc, use for extracting
images arn't corrupt, they have the wrong extension of jpg, when they are webp

the joy of using windows OS, it will open them anyway

Reactions: Deit1

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
unren is rubbish, unless you decompile .rpyc, use for extracting
images arn't corrupt, they have the wrong extension of jpg, when they are webp

the joy of using windows OS, it will open them anyway
Well it did work, but it sadly still says the image is damaged or too big. Can't open them. Using Windows 7 as OS.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Well it did work, but it sadly still says the image is damaged or too big. Can't open them. Using Windows 7 as OS.
they open in trusty old irfan view 64bit, you need the plugins for webp

Reactions: Deit1

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
they open in trusty old irfan view 64bit, you need the plugins for webp
Damn nice, now all the pictures are being loaded. Now only to find out how to get the previews back lul. Thanks a lot.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the "yakuza" who showed up at the door looked alot more like final fantasy cosplay wannabes..lol...methinks the MC will boink them in battle!..that fucker boinks everything..has the refractory period of a rabid bunny on meth!!!

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Damn nice, now all the pictures are being. Now only to find out how to get the previews back lul. Thanks a lot.
i think they appear after you restart your PC, i did nothing to get webp thumbnails in explorer, but they appeared anything after installing irfan view

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i read the previous 4 pages of the thread and saw alot of people were having issues with day 7...i'm at the point where Slot-Chan has finished the interview and left the house..it went error free...is this the first time Rob is NOT broken? :O

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Also getting the error from the text messages with sloth-chan, you can skip a few of them and she'll respond on the phone but after a couple of responses, they presumably start talking normally again but it's broken so the game is basically unplayable from there.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I load last save from previous day, save and close game and restart, didn't see a single error.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes