Nov 11, 2018
Is the Day 7 link working fine from the OP? I downloaded it, but while extracting it's showing that the archive file in the game is corrupt. If I still try to start the game it's showing uncaught exception.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is the Day 7 link working fine from the OP? I downloaded it, but while extracting it's showing that the archive file in the game is corrupt. If I still try to start the game it's showing uncaught exception.
Make sure you get the latest WinRar or 7zip to unpack the VN with.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Does the dark mind patch also work with the previous days?
Click below the download link on lewdpatcher, where it says show previous versions. I don't know if the newest one would work for all versions, but the old ones are right there.

Nov 11, 2018
The nopy file in the OP shows corrupt archive while extracting and when you try to start the game it shows:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
IOError: Couldn't find file 'menu/window_icon.png'.

I'm also using the latest version of WinRar. Anyway I'm going to try the Mega one now. If you have tried the nopy file, then please share your experience here. Sorry for the trouble

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
So, regarding the martial arts tournament conversation, how big is a canton? Am I meant to be thinking of a prefecture, or something smaller?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes