james steele

Feb 3, 2018
There are many games that I have enjoyed on this site, but this is the only one that I have felt so impatient. I never ask when the next release of a game will be until this game. Not even with DMD or Milfy city do I get this wound up. Awesome job dev, you ruined me! :p
I know the feeling. everytime I get a little action from someone that wants it I end up feeling bad for those I cheat on, including waifu. that has never happened for me in a game before (well ever as i don't cheat on anyone outside of a game). Heck I respected Satsune's (Kaede's mom) request to cum outside when she wasn't on the pill due to how it might impact Kaede.

Reactions: 4r33lh4rd

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I know the feeling. everytime I get a little action from someone that wants it I end up feeling bad for those I cheat on, including waifu. that has never happened for me in a game before (well ever as i don't cheat on anyone outside of a game). Heck I respected Satsune's (Kaede's mom) request to cum outside when she wasn't on the pill due to how it might impact Kaede.
That's why you should knock Kaede up too.;)

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
That's why you should knock Kaede up too.;)
that is the thing, Kaede hasn't made the overtures towards that end, and I don't want to force it on her (unlike Sakura, she is a bit of a bitch) so I felt like doing what I can to make her dreams come true. So if she wants it then she is totally getting it, and at that point I will truly regret not knocking up her mother (besides her mother will be taking care of Aki's baby anyway).

I still haven't figured out how I am going to keep the peace when Waifu finds out at least two of her daughters are caring my child (while being with child herself of course).

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Kaede is a sweet girl that needs MC's love, protection and care, not to be knocked up for your fucking amusement
Don't know why you assume I wouldn't love Kaede. If I'm knocking up anyone for amusement it'd be Aki, although I'll probably avoid that to let her be the one to take care of her sister for once.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei @Latecomer

TracBack seems to be screwed up when MC talks to Sloth Chan while she is typing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many ignores to get through MC talking then back to Sloth-Chan typing.

ADD: I was able to do a Roll Back to just before she started typing and now its going forward.

ejc171

May 6, 2017
When I try and start day 7 i get this any ideas? Thanks

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 226, in script
    return
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 226, in script
    return
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Downloaded Games\ecch sen\7\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1484, in execute
    renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\Downloaded Games\ecch sen\7\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\execution.py", line 369, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
When I try and start day 7 i get this any ideas? Thanks
Try using a older save (mid D6 or even D5 if you have no D6 save) and ctrl your way to D7^^
If this happens directly on startup without trying to load a save i have no idea.

Reactions: ejc171

Oct 9, 2017
1.) more amusing
2.) after playing day 8+9 you maybe understand why there is "No" and "Dangerous" but for now let me explain it a little bit.

I am the dev. but i am NOT the person who wrote the ID cards like they are. That was someone in the game. That info + the info that the school is a bit special (beta program, new school system, no real structures and discpliple etc. and). A small amount of employees are the reason why the students from the disciplinary committee created the ID cards.
So... more words need? ^^

When Saki writes satanic signs on the wall, you can be pretty sure bluecat isn't writing satanic signs at wall. It is just Saki.
Every single girl in the game has a own unique personality and maybe the girl(s) who made the id cards thought "oh funny, let's call tomoe's eyes "dangerous" because she is fucking dangerous and scares me!"

and...

"Haha, the blind masae, I wonder what eyecolor she has? Meh, not interested to check out the files. I just write "No" because she probably has no eyes. Dunno. This is so boring. Hope lunchtime comes soon"
maybe light white gray cause she is wearing a blindfold white:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I had also troubles getting started. I had to load save from middle of anime convention in day 6. But playing events at the latter part of day 6 again was nice refreshment for my poor memory about what happened before, so I'm not complaining.

Reactions: Snaily and ejc171
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes