JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
So since I just impulsively save, I quit the game and just loaded my most recent save. I was then able to progress.

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
this the last chapter then? do you make any other games? will you be working on anything else? in two months i want to start supporting if your next game is anything like this one

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
this the last chapter then? do you make any other games? will you be working on anything else? in two months i want to start supporting if your next game is anything like this one
This is just the last day of chapter 3. There's lots more to come, including a Week 1 release in a couple months with chapter 1 reworked.

Reactions: Vertigob

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
compressed version please for chapter 3 , day 3 , day 7 :confused: .............. Onegaishimasu !!!!

Jul 30, 2018
ok downloaded ch7 and put the darkmind patch in and right after slothchan messages MC errors begin as soon as i try to close the phone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that is only one error i get multiples and cant get back to the game at all

yep kept hitting ignore and got back to the game a few times after that constant errors

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok downloaded ch7 and put the darkmind patch in and right after slothchan messages MC errors begin as soon as i try to close the phone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that is only one error i get multiples and cant get back to the game at all

yep kept hitting ignore and got back to the game a few times after that constant errors
Use the roll back to just before she starts typing and make a save then restart the game and you should be able to move forward.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No its not, this is day 7 of 365 days that will be made in this VN.

Reactions: Vertigob
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes