Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
You click on the cheatmenu and switch dark mind on (see spoiler for a visual guide)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
jap defentily made somehtign wrong even after putting the patch in ym folder it still looks the same and the only think i cna do in the cheat menur is writitng no switching darkmind on or off, looks like i only cna play normal

Ivivanov

Nov 20, 2018
I tried Dark mind patch (from first page) in Chapter 1 but it seems it doesn't work. Or there are different patches for different chapters?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Did you place "patch.rpy" in the correct folder, it goes it the folder called game
e.g DRIVE:\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\game\
Edit : sorry I should have asked if you were playing chapter 1
Enter the code "F95Zone" to enable the Dark Mind patch

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Well nevermind the decision tree,I can't even get my day 7 to work. I start day 7, choose my save from day 6 and nothing happens, then if I right click I get an error code up, if I choose to ignore it, it just throws me back to the beginning of day 5 ???

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I tried Dark mind patch (from first page) in Chapter 1 but it seems it doesn't work. Or there are different patches for different chapters?
You don't use the patch for chapter 1, in the cheat menu type the code "F95Zone" to enable the Dark Mind patch

Reactions: Ivivanov

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
jap defentily made somehtign wrong even after putting the patch in ym folder it still looks the same and the only think i cna do in the cheat menur is writitng no switching darkmind on or off, looks like i only cna play normal
Are you trying to play chapter 1?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
just finished d7 and.... tbh, you can't just have blowjobs from 6-7 different people like that. I don't get why I should like to see the same thing again anda again and again in the same day. It felt worse than unrealistic, it felt plain.

Saki saved a bit the day, Mao too. Tanami: good job.

I would have made the scene with saki different tho. without skipping anything storywise, I would have changed the following h-scene

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Did you place "patch.rpy" in the correct folder, it goes it the folder called game
e.g DRIVE:\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\game\
Edit : sorry I should have asked if you were playing chapter 1
i use ZIP

Oct 9, 2017
D5-D7 is 1.96GB, but that is because D5-D6 is the lossy compressed release.

Hidden unique files, only showing identical or differing. The majority of the size is in the unique renders.
View attachment 269437
that's, why i said that it would make at least 4-5gb if they're gonna, release the 1 week game with the additional special event scene :unsure: so what's your point at?

Oct 9, 2017
Well nevermind the decision tree,I can't even get my day 7 to work. I start day 7, choose my save from day 6 and nothing happens, then if I right click I get an error code up, if I choose to ignore it, it just throws me back to the beginning of day 5 ???
did u save your file in the end credits at least in the D6 were Fuku and Sloth-chan is in the bed cause that was the last in D6 ..

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
did u save your file in the end credits at least in the D6 were Fuku and Sloth-chan is in the bed cause that was the last in D6 ..
Nevermind, seems that saving that late into day 6 was messing it up. Instead I went back in Day 6 and saved at where it said "End of day 6" in text, and tried with that instead which worked.. Weird why it'sso different now.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes