Oct 9, 2017
Oh the last thing could you answer me this. Will I be able to choose main girl or Fuyu will be forced down as my fucking soul mate or some shit? Don't get me wrong she got very good design, it's just the fact that she is main girl and evey one rest is side pieces that triggers me.
Fuyu is either Main girl or Side Girl but for me, she is like an assistant of MC who doesn't comply wither MC has other women and she is Open-minded to his All decisions..

as long as MC knows what to do maybe fuyu will either left her or not .. cause the chrstmx& new yr event was to tell us that MC had a bad choice in his life if you played it btw the special event .. BCS told that some of the special event my accord in the near future reference .. so maybe MC will either harem end /double end /Single end with either the girls he contacts ..

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Fuyu is either Main girl or Side Girl but for me, she is like an assistant of MC who doesn't comply wither MC has other women and she is Open-minded to his All decisions..
Well is she so open-minded though? I'm playing now x-mas special and she clearly only open to MC's threesome proposition because she IS THE ONLY LOVE and the rest is just FOR FUN. I really like 3 heroines so far: Saki>>>Tomoe>>>Shiina and I hope in future there will be choice.
as long as MC knows what to do maybe fuyu will either left her or not .. cause the chrstmx& new yr event was to tell us that MC had a bad choice in his life if you played it btw the special event .. BCS told that some of the special event my accord in the near future reference .. so maybe MC will either harem end /double end /Single end with either the girls he contacts ..
I'd like to think that this is just a hint about future bad end(s) and the fact that we might have route(s) for girls we choose instead of just bad ends. If you familiar with Sunrider franchise you should know how important for VN to have a route or several for your waifu.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Funny thing, i recently talked with other about the possible endings. My plan contains 50 endings with 5 bad ends.
The main route guides you straight to the full harem end. all other endings are based on your personal relations with girls you like/dislike.

Ah and one more thing. 2 Days each update doesn't mean double sized updates. it just means the 2 days in 1 update. The single updates are by far already asslong and consume 25 full workdays each month where i work at least 10 hours each day for.

There is no chance at this point to double the amount. But if you take a look at the changelog infographic, you see that the last 3 days are much longer than single days in previous chapters

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Funny thing, i recently talked with other about the possible endings. My plan contains 50 endings with 5 bad ends.
The main route guides you straight to the full harem end. all other endings are based on your personal relations with girls you like/dislike.
What a fucking mad lad that's the answer I hoped for

Ah and one more thing. 2 Days each update doesn't mean double sized updates. it just means the 2 days in 1 update. The single updates are by far already asslong and consume 25 full workdays each month where i work at least 10 hours each day for.

There is no chance at this point to double the amount. But if you take a look at the changelog infographic, you see that the last 3 days are much longer than single days in previous chapters
Yeah I forgot to say that I didn't finish days 6-7, but by the 5th day it's obvious that it was longer than any of days before. If day 7 even longer I have to complains about splitting it into two for the sake of moving timeline faster.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
9/10 Games has Incest, with a Patch you unlock the Content, here is it a Cheat.
So the Rules from Patreon forbid just the Content on the Official Site and without that Cheat, you cant unlock everything.
Now btw anyone send a Message to Patreon, ive seen that this Game had that or that Content, but you need a Mod for that or a Patch to unlock it. Is this Patch or this Mod on Patreon? I doesnt think so.
Hello The cheat day 1 and 2 dont work i even tryd a 3rd day patch in game it did not work
so as it stands i cant do anything

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
Hello The cheat day 1 and 2 dont work i even tryd a 3rd day patch in game it did not work
If you can't get it to work, try this mod by Maim Lain. It gives you an ingame Walkthrough, activates the Darkmind content and has some other quality of life improvements.

Reactions: iMagnor

Oct 9, 2017
hmm in chp1 use the password if u DL through Main site is "Mikamika" if here is "f95zone" and chp2 & 3 will unlock the incest path after unlocking the chp1 game ..

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Tomoe continues to be my favorite girl of the non family members... well of the non-Mao and non-Saki ones, Himiko can jump in a lake...When she was walking past Fuyu's bodyguards looking all "kawai" I was like I hope these idiots dont trigger her, since the game has told us she is 2nd only to Fuyu of the fighters... lo and behold the dumb big bodyguard talked shit to her and she went from in love fangirl to demon in the mist !!

The one thing that rubbed me the wrong way is that the position of "badass" amongst the daughters keeps shifting around like crazy...

Mao is obviously the strongest one, and hopefully after the training reaches into the top 5 and eventually ends up equal to Tomoe or Fuyu... But Himiko was always called the more "Yandere" one and predictably so, meaning Matsu knows all about her and can control her easily... it was Saki that Matsu said he is scared of what she can become as she is "just like him"... yet she hasnt showed any hints of her dark mind self so far... instead it was lame Himiko that scared the Yakuza with her stare...

I honestly was hoping Shion gave her a bitch slap across the face to get her to learn respect, before either Mao, Fuyu or Matsu came and diffused the situation.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
it was Saki that Matsu said he is scared of what she can become as she is "just like him"... yet she hasnt showed any hints of her dark mind self so far... instead it was lame Himiko that scared the Yakuza with her stare...

I honestly was hoping Shion gave her a bitch slap across the face to get her to learn respect, before either Mao, Fuyu or Matsu came and diffused the situation.
I think Matsu was referring to Saki's personality and how other people flock to her. Mao is physically the strongest, and Himiko is the smartest/craziest. But Saki is the one that can bang a classroom full of people and still have all of them begging her for more. Just think about how that one girl reacted to Matsu turning her down in the Vday special, then tell me which daughter could do the most damage.

Oct 9, 2017
I'm still curious about who the fcking guy Impregnate Wifu to have mao right now :cautious::cautious:..it hasn't been told who he is i wonder maybe Matsu's arch enemy :LOL::LOL:...

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm still curious about who the fcking guy Impregnate Wifu to have mao right now :cautious::cautious:..it hasn't been told who he is i wonder maybe Matsu's arch enemy :LOL::LOL:...
I'm leaning to it being either:

A) Hiroko's own father in a sad/dark rape scenario
B) The girl-bullies paid some random jackass to rape Hiroko as "punishment" for getting Matsu
C) The parents allowed some random "elite family" male to have his way with her in order to restore the Oda clan name.

What I DONT believe happened is Hiroko actually cucking Matsu with some other guy she fell in love with and getting pregnant by him and running back to Matsu after that.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes