ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Just before it tells you that you are at the end of day 2 would be just fine.

The last choice you have is to either "use her" or "not" and after this choice to just before it says the end of day 2 is okay.
It is very strange. Saved the game at this point almost at the end of the second day, after the "games with wife". But the next part of the game still does not see the save of the second day. Is it necessary to transfer it manually? I already did it, but no effect. Am I missing something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is very strange. Saved the game at this point almost at the end of the second day, after the "games with wife". But the next part of the game still does not see the save of the second day. Is it necessary to transfer it manually? I already did it, but no effect. Am I missing something?
No you must chose to start a new game in the options of day 3. EcchiSensei 2019-03-27 14-19-18-09.jpg then you can start day 3.

And it tells you this in chapter 2 download area.
To be able to play Chapter 2, you need a save that has been saved at any point after the final decision in Day 2.
If you screwed up while importing your Ch. 1 save, follow these

Reactions: Halfelf

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
No you must chose to start a new game in the options of day 3. View attachment 270681 then you can start day 3.

And it tells you this in chapter 2 download area.
I thought that this option is used if you failed to import save file from the previous part of the game. But I did everything according to the instructions why it did not work... In any case, thanks for paying attention.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I thought that this option is used if you failed to import save file from the previous part of the game. But I did everything according to the instructions why it did not work... In any case, thanks for paying attention.
Nope, that is the way to make it work in chapter 2.

That is the old info when chapter 2 first came out and it has not been updated.

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
So I finished Day 2 and saved just before the Day 3 preview. Watched the Day 3 preview until the game returned me to the main menu. I opened the Day 4 game and clicked Load. All my Day 2 games saves have the pantie graphic and "not compatible with Chapter 2"? And The only choices available are to Continue to Chapter 2 (which I can't) or quit? WTF???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Thats dont work (for me), i had a save befor enter the bedroom, and restart the game again and again (more than 5 times with switch dark mind on and off).
What work is, run into the error, rollback, save and load (no restart needed)
This definitely works thanks. I got hit with an error that I couldn't just ignore after the dinner when you text Mao, but just rolling back, saving, and reloading fixed it.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I read in some posts that u can fuck tome's mom on day 3, i replayed that day but i never met Her Mother, someone knows what to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I read in some posts that u can fuck tome's mom on day 3, i replayed that day but i never met Her Mother, someone knows what to do?
You have to accept Tomoe the first time and not wait for the 2nd time.
Its day 1 and you need to go left and talk to Tomoe or use the walkthrough mod to get both directions.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
You have to accept Tomoe the first time and not wait for the 2nd time.
Its day 1 and you need to go left and talk to Tomoe or use the walkthrough mod to get both directions.
It's not like this, well yes, but first in day 1, when you enter in the highschool u must not ask the girls, then u met nana i and u have to say that u can't help now but u Will bring Her phone, in day 2 u find the phone a goes to see nanami then u met tomoe' s Mother and rin, and u have the threesome with Mother and daughter

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I don't know if it's worth or not the threesome with tomoe and tara, because of that u later miss a footjob of mika and u can't impregnate satsune when is raining, this is a big decisión. Someone want to discus this option? I think is 1 of the most importants and is very esasy to miss because you can lose it in the first decisión of the gameXD

Reactions: Rythan25

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if it's worth or not the threesome with tomoe and tara, because of that u later miss a footjob of mika and u can't impregnate satsune when is raining, this is a big decisión. Someone want to discus this option? I think is 1 of the most importants and is very esasy to miss because you can lose it in the first decisión of the gameXD
If you use the walkthrough mod you get it all.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-lains-walkthrough-scene-gallery-mod.25300/

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
I have a little question.
I downloaded EcchiSensei-Day_5-Final.zip , EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final.zip when they were released on the forum.
Now, I downloaded EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final.zip today.
But while Day 5 was 1.963.833 Ko and Day 6 was 879.378 Ko
Day 7 is 1.180.204 Ko...
How come that Day 7 has day 5 and 6 in it while day 5 was almost twice the size ?

Oct 9, 2017
I have a little question.
I downloaded EcchiSensei-Day_5-Final.zip , EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final.zip when they were released on the forum.
Now, I downloaded EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final.zip today.
But while Day 5 was 1.963.833 Ko and Day 6 was 879.378 Ko
Day 7 is 1.180.204 Ko...
How come that Day 7 has day 5 and 6 in it while day 5 was almost twice the size?
it was higher quality render when day 5 was released and then they small-size the render when day 6 and after that day 7..

Reactions: Hones

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
it was higher quality render when day 5 was released and then they small-size the render when day 6 and after that day 7..
In my opinion what you just said is false
mainly because its not the resolution of the renders but the quality of the image, the difference was compression.
Blue does resize the images, since He uses PH studio in 2880 (5K horizontal)height, then he resize the image, since Renpy does not support above 1080Height but Patreon 15$+ can access those images... blah blah
So in short the day 5 that other user is asking about was uncompressed.

D

Deleted member 112830

I really like this game. I hope there is more to come.

Oct 9, 2017
In my opinion what you just said is false
mainly because its not the resolution of the renders but the quality of the image, the difference was compression.
Blue does resize the images, since He uses PH studio in 2880 (5K horizontal)height, then he resize the image, since Renpy does not support above 1080Height but Patreon 15$+ can access those images... blah blah
So in short the day 5 that other user is asking about was uncompressed.
sorry but what I said isn't wrong when i said renders was high quality in day 5 ?? and re-sizing I mean the image if i said it render when day 6 was release . .

and I know BCS making it smaller from day 6 cause of the big difference in last time when day 5 release so whats wrong with my statement if its false ? ? ? ?

Reactions: Hones

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I have problem Save game in end 2 not compatible for start of Day 3 Im hoping some can Please help me out with Save game That works end 2 start for 3
Thanks In advance

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes