giantsfan

Mar 8, 2019
ok is my math right on this....this game is going to take over 25 years to finish at the pace set now?

I love this game it's my favorite on this site,but maybe a 5 year plan should be made instead. I mean I just want to see this complete in my life span :)

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
Can somebody rip the music from the game? Its so calming and peaceful, I'd like to listen to it as work or when I'm studying. Having a game like this up at those times probably wouldn't bode well...

Reactions: Dantee94

Maverick_56

Mar 27, 2019
Okay, I'm addicted, when is day 8&9 releasing? If it's every month, then we should be getting it in...what a week? April 3rd-5th?

Maverick_56

Mar 27, 2019
Can somebody rip the music from the game? Its so calming and peaceful, I'd like to listen to it as work or when I'm studying. Having a game like this up at those times probably wouldn't bode well...
Gunna be honest, I recognized a few of the songs, one is Howl's Moving Castle piano theme...and the one that plays when you kiss Moa is (the sad song from Angel Beats)

Reactions: Lord_Raven

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
try looking at the autosave 1st before quick save slot
When it comes quick save I never loaded one Dont use them when i got Other Saves im glad some left message where to go on c drive to disable other same games in roming and renpy folder took more to get to Day 3 done of ones from end 2 would work in 3 that my main problem may last one before qick save did not work going back game i really dont like this game for only 1 thing in game 1-2 3-4 5-6-7 I rather all In 1 Game Then all ur save games withh work all the way through game

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
Gunna be honest, I recognized a few of the songs, one is Howl's Moving Castle piano theme...and the one that plays when you kiss Moa is (the sad song from Angel Beats)
Thanks for the help. There's one song in particular that I really like but it plays at random times. Im pretty sure is was on day one and day seven.

Oct 9, 2017
When it comes quick save I never loaded one Dont use them when i got Other Saves im glad some left message where to go on c drive to disable other same games in roming and renpy folder took more to get to Day 3 done of ones from end 2 would work in 3 that my main problem may last one before qick save did not work going back game i really dont like this game for only 1 thing in game 1-2 3-4 5-6-7 I rather all In 1 Game Then all ur save games withh work all the way through game
well sometimes when using compressing file some of the games are not compatible with each other so that one thing that i used full vers in this game xD!!

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone Yet know what Ecchi Counters 50 is for ?
Bec i have no idea since i started day 3 its been on 50

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
also one other think day 3 is missing press s F12 to screen shot button so now i get my screen shots from Valve steam games

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
The Ecchi counter is one of the special parts of this game. It is specifically designed to confuse the fuck out of people :)
So if its on 50 am i half way to something good or counter go 100 or higher any ideas ?
some funny gone 50 to 15 cat sittng down legs open no idea whats coming that numbers going up down like a jojo

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
I really hope there will be a saved photo option on the phone. Where you'll be able to admire all the pics the girls have sent you. Holy lord that was hot. Beth went from a middle of the pack girl to top 5 in one move.

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Could anyone here be so nice and share a save at the start of the new version (routes don't matter)? Can't access my own saves right now and it's just too much to replay it quickly.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes