May 26, 2018
I absolutely understand your frustration. My goal is to make everyone happy, to fulfill almost everyone's kinks and also stay myself faithfully by created something that is not a ordinary fapgame. Something that tells a deep story with realistic characters you may love and/or hate. The speed in reallife is indeed very slow. Day 1 release was July 13, but just one week ingame is over.

If i let the mc fuck 20 or more girls in the first week, the game is gonna be exactly that what I personally dislike.
After Week 1 release the whole second week look like that:

Day 8 & 9 Release
Day 10 & 11 Release
Day 12, 13 & 14 Release

So just 3 updates for a whole week where you definitely have some sexual experiences (vaginal and anal) with more girls.
After Week 2 we are going even faster and after Month 1 we release a full week with every single update.

The game also becomes much more interactive, so you have sandbox elements for the evening, but not the ordinary sandbox elements you maybe know from other games. Heck no, I dislike the idea of grinding in ES to reach your goals. Clicker games also not fit into the ES concept. You have "actionpoints" with those points you can decide what you want to do at evening. Hang out with your family, or leave your home and visit some girls. it's your decision.

Why I do that? Because there are a lot of girls and not everyone likes everyone. So the day tells the mainstory, the evening gives you more options to spare some time with the girls you mostly prefer.

More informations will post in the next Week i guess at my patreon page. The post will be free for all so everyone can take a look. Also working at the same time for the website which hopefully opens the gate before we release the Week 1.

Week 1 release dates will also be announced soon. So stay tuned.

So long,
Blue

Thank you for your reply. Hearing (seeing, lol) your rational behind how you are doing this game, i now understand a bit more. If i may suggest, however, make each release/update a full week,not just a day or two. I understand that it may take longer betweeneach update, yet i am willingto wait, as long as thegameis"finished" sooner than 15 years (my calculations based on a 365 day game days every month). However... before anyone thinks i do not like this game, please allow me to set that record straight: i personallythink that this is a fantasti game. The renders are spot on, the story line (while slow) is both intriguing and interesting, and the dialog within the game is riviting. I agree thatthis is not, and should not be, a "normal fap game". I may not like the slow pace it is currently showing, but intruth what i have the MOST problems with is the (my point of view) excessive introductions of newer girls/characters within the game. I do hve personal favorites among the girl characters (that for now will remain nameless, lol) yet as the game is goingnow, i seeno hope of interaction with any of them in the near future, and that is my main objection and point. Will i continue to try and playthe game? Yes... butunless things move along at least a bit more rapidly, i see no reason to continuein the future simply because from my point of view i will be dead before this game is finish. I originally started funding this game in the hope that the story line would "move along" a bit faster... but -and i mean no offense- i am not willing to fund a game i am unable to finish for whatever reason.

Again.. the depth of the story is beautiful and well done, the renders are also well done, and i honestly am looking forward to its continuation. I only hope that you rethink your timeline and "moveit along" a bit. Any game/VN/story that takes morethan a year to a year and a half to complete is - in my personal opinion - not worth waiting for or funding.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
sorry but what I said isn't wrong when i said renders was high quality in day 5 ?? and re-sizing I mean the image if i said it render when day 6 was release . .

and I know BCS making it smaller from day 6 cause of the big difference in last time when day 5 release so whats wrong with my statement if its false ? ? ? ?
Your statement is false because the quality of the images changing isn't what made the file size smaller. The reason the game is smaller is because he changed the compression method he used to a better method (webp, I believe).

Oct 9, 2017
Thank you for your reply. Hearing (seeing, lol) your rational behind how you are doing this game, i now understand a bit more. If i may suggest, however, make each release/update a full week,not just a day or two. I understand that it may take longer betweeneach update, yet i am willingto wait, as long as thegameis"finished" sooner than 15 years (my calculations based on a 365 day game days every month). However... before anyone thinks i do not like this game, please allow me to set that record straight: i personallythink that this is a fantasti game. The renders are spot on, the story line (while slow) is both intriguing and interesting, and the dialog within the game is riviting. I agree thatthis is not, and should not be, a "normal fap game". I may not like the slow pace it is currently showing, but intruth what i have the MOST problems with is the (my point of view) excessive introductions of newer girls/characters within the game. I do hve personal favorites among the girl characters (that for now will remain nameless, lol) yet as the game is goingnow, i seeno hope of interaction with any of them in the near future, and that is my main objection and point. Will i continue to try and playthe game? Yes... butunless things move along at least a bit more rapidly, i see no reason to continuein the future simply because from my point of view i will be dead before this game is finish. I originally started funding this game in the hope that the story line would "move along" a bit faster... but -and i mean no offense- i am not willing to fund a game i am unable to finish for whatever reason.

Again.. the depth of the story is beautiful and well done, the renders are also well done, and i honestly am looking forward to its continuation. I only hope that you rethink your timeline and "moveit along" a bit. Any game/VN/story that takes morethan a year to a year and a half to complete is - in my personal opinion - not worth waiting for or funding.

Hmm, I can't argue with you about if the game is going to be 365 days but if they want to they really mean it and if you're funding them not sponsoring them that's not how it works in Patreons they receive your patrons but did you also read the policy and rights before you became their patrons ? if you subscribe them u giving some donation to their game but if you sponsoring them and giving the highest equipment just make it fast a 1-week game bundle every month then they really gonna finish the game within 5-7 yr. later, I know that you wanted the game to finish quickly before dying(i hope not) .. BCS is trying his best in what's best to the people that expect... :sneaky:(y)

we don't know this is gonna be the first VN that makes a 365 days and the size of it will become a 3Tgb(compress already) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you'll need a server to this if its a 365 days VN and its a world BREAKING RECORD if I'm not correct (a VN game that has a 365 days of interacting) well its like seeing a famous netflix series waiting for them to announce that their will be a season 2 on UMBRELLA ACADEMY (sorry for the plug guys!!!)...

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
I am just catching up with this series, so sorry if this was already discussed, but I cannot find it anywhere.

On day 4 (around the sauna) I get a lot of "skip scene" buttons but no other choice. I assume I am not meeting certain conditions.
What I find strange is that Tomoe suddenly showed me the room under the dojo and is talking about marraige - last I had any interaction with her was on day one when going left. Somehow feels wrong and as if I am missing something.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
I am just catching up with this series, so sorry if this was already discussed, but I cannot find it anywhere.

On day 4 (around the sauna) I get a lot of "skip scene" buttons but no other choice. I assume I am not meeting certain conditions.
What I find strange is that Tomoe suddenly showed me the room under the dojo and is talking about marraige - last I had any interaction with her was on day one when going left. Somehow feels wrong and as if I am missing something.
You are probably missing the dark mind patch, it open up a lot of content. Scroll to the bottom of the patch page, click on "Show previous versions", download the patch you need for the day you are playing, and put the patch in the game folder. If you see "Dark Mind Version" on the start screen then enjoy, if you don't, click on the cheat menu and turn it on then enjoy :)

This gets asked about and explained so often we probably need a dark mind tutorial with screenshots and the like added to the OP. Could someone with more brain cells than an Amoeba like me sort that out? :)

Reactions: 000000 and Halfelf

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone Yet know what Ecchi Counters 50 is for ?
Bec i have no idea since i started day 3 its been on 50
The Ecchi Counter is there to confuse people. No other reason :p
The Ecchi Counter is how many sceans to the next lewd thing. But it is broke or was broke something like that so it was taken out for Day 7 and i think 6

And yes you are missing something the Darkmind Patch which is also in the OP you need to download it and put it in the game folder. Then you will get another option besides skip

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
You are probably missing the dark mind patch, it open up a lot of content. Scroll to the bottom of the patch page, click on "Show previous versions", download the patch you need for the day you are playing, and put the patch in the game folder. If you see "Dark Mind Version" on the start screen then enjoy, if you don't, click on the cheat menu and turn it on then enjoy :)

This gets asked about and explained so often we probably need a dark mind tutorial with screenshots and the like added to the OP. Could someone with more brain cells than an Amoeba like me sort that out? :)
It does get asked so often that something like what you suggested should be done. But as you probably already know. No one would watch it and still ask the same question so it would be a moot point lol

Oct 9, 2017
Your statement is false because the quality of the images changing isn't what made the file size smaller. The reason the game is smaller is because he changed the compression method he used to a better method (webp, I believe).
is it really that annoying that some people would actually giving some easy answer and giving them easy statement even if the people doesn't care about what program they used and why bothered my statement I just wanted to say what I wanted to say to them in easy and understandable even if it's false .. I don't know maybe I just said it like that just to make it easy .. :sneaky:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
is it really that annoying that some people would actually giving some easy answer and giving them easy statement even if the people doesn't care about what program they used and why bothered my statement I just wanted to say what I wanted to say to them in easy and understandable even if it's false .. I don't know maybe I just said it like that just to make it easy .. :sneaky:
First, expressing yourself using punctuation and sentences makes your statements easier to read. I suggest doing that.

"Why is it smaller."
"Because the image quality is lower."

That's easy, but false.

"Why is it smaller?"
"Because the dev used better compression."

That's just about as easy, but true.

Which do you think is better - easy but false, or just about as easy and true?

Oct 9, 2017

see what did I say people don't care what program as long as you make them understand why they need an answer that is simple but laughable sometimes but it makes them happy...

dude just DL(DownLoad) the DM(DarkMind) Patch you see that LEWDPATCHER between LATEST UPDATES and ♥ DONATE above your panel click that and find the Ecchi_SenSei Dark Mind Patch and DL it after that copy the ".rpy" file u download and paste it to your chp2 Ecchi_Sensei game folder
E.g.: Ecchi_Sensei/game/"paste the patcher here" and you're done xD...

Oct 9, 2017
First, expressing yourself using punctuation and sentences makes your statements easier to read. I suggest doing that.

"Why is it smaller."
"Because the image quality is lower."

That's easy, but false.

"Why is it smaller?"
"Because the dev used better compression."

That's just about as easy, but true.

Which do you think is better - easy but false, or just about as easy and true?
tell that to the guy who asks not me :) and sorry if my false statement is rather irrelevant to the others...

Oct 9, 2017
I Cant use day 7 for some reason it wont load my save?
did u used compress ver. in the last update if not just "go to preferences" >> and click the "start new game" below the mute section and after that it will change the "continue chapter 3" to "load previews chapter" .. and if its the compress version sometimes compatibility will occur...

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Getting the following error when I get to Sloth-Chan conversation utilizing cell phone. Can't get past this conversation.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 32, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/phone.rpy", line 58, in <module>
KeyError: u'Crazynurse'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/Day7/d7_main.rpyc", line 1214, in script
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1901, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1889, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\statements.py", line 212, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\exports.py", line 1444, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Thu Mar 28 14:29:59 2019

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
did u used compress ver. in the last update if not just "go to preferences" >> and click the "start new game" below the mute section and after that it will change the "continue chapter 3" to "load previews chapter" .. and if its the compress version sometimes compatibility will occur...
Got it thanks i had to use very old save from ch 5 to work

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Getting the following error when I get to Sloth-Chan conversation utilizing cell phone. Can't get past this conversation.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.pause()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/Day7/d7_main.rpyc", line 1214, in script
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1901, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ast.py", line 1889, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\statements.py", line 212, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\exports.py", line 1444, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\Games\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_7-Final\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1245
Ecchi Sensei Day_7
Thu Mar 28 14:29:59 2019
Some player have been able to fix it by saving the day 6 save in day 7 then restarting the game.
You may need to save just before the chat then click ignore a bunch of times then restart the game with the save just before the chat.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes