zmanser

Aug 22, 2018
Have you tried loading a save from a bit before the "Most voted character" list?
I was originally trying to load my most recent save but it was giving an error.
So i went back a couple saves and that worked for me
Yeah this worked for me, for some reason I had to use a save from Day 5 though. None of my Day 6 saves would load. Really weird. Got it working though, thanks for the tip.

May 16, 2018
It looks like your only here to fap so we will see you later.

I for one love the slow build up to real sex with all the students and daughters, MC has fucked 5 women already plus 1 student (if you rape her) and have had many HJ's and BJ's each day.

I love the story and it will get to sex with more of the students.
Remember this is day 7 of 365 days this VN will have.
Preach Brother!

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Preach Brother!
true slow is generally better in the long term but some characters for me i personally believe should just jump straight to sex since it makes sense for their character types or the buildup thats been introduced. for example i think the first proper sexual act that should happen between the mc and mao should be them having sex since having a slow build where mao just does blowjobs and handjobs for 3-4 updates just doesnt make sense to me because unlike himiko and saki mao feelings arent just from the last couple of ingame days where as maos feelings for the mc is from 3 years of buildup prior to the beginning of the game and with a slow build already being done with saki and himiko it makes sense to do something different rather than just the same thing for the third time

Oct 9, 2017
true slow is generally better in the long term but some characters for me i personally believe should just jump straight to sex since it makes sense for their character types or the buildup thats been introduced. for example i think the first proper sexual act that should happen between the mc and mao should be them having sex since having a slow build where mao just does blowjobs and handjobs for 3-4 updates just doesnt make sense to me because unlike himiko and saki mao feelings arent just from the last couple of ingame days where as maos feelings for the mc is from 3 years of buildup prior to the beginning of the game and with a slow build already being done with saki and himiko it makes sense to do something different rather than just the same thing for the third time
hmm that's for your perspective of view in a girls way ?
you know the way I see it this is just how you build trust to women if she is willing to go farther or not if you just force your way it's like what happens in CHp 2 day 4 were as Fuyu and MC was in the Rooftop and she offers a BJ and when you choose to force Deepthroat she was mad with MC because he did that its not like all the Heroins in Ecchi Sensei are Slutty BITCH!!.. I hear you when slowing but no sex has been developing in a week with the other girls. but the TITLE STATE "Ecchi Sensei" not "SEX MACHINE SENSEI" you know Ecchi means "Sexy", "Dirty" or "Naughty" if they do that fast pace developt then just change the TITLE with some sense of the :sneaky:meaning of the story..
:sneaky:

I wanted to say in which I'm about to say will either Criticize me for my point of view in this 1 to the other game like AWAM(A Wife And Mother) who already gone through 2 weeks already but no sex scene has been developt(Except for the Husband needs) but some people still playing it cause they like the story...

shinaika27

Feb 25, 2019
I was just playing and got to this point too.
Kept ignoring the errors for a bit.
But then I just quit the game and reloaded it up and have a save just before seeing sloth-chan and it worked fine after that.
I managed to solve this error, when the first 3 messages appear, save the game, then when you press the bottom button to close the phone will appear the error page, click several times ignore, there will load 3 more messages, then there comes 1 more page of error, continue clicking ignore, will load 3 more messages, again will give error, then you click ignore 50 times there the game will end closing showing a traceback with the last logs, re-open the game and load from the save of the 3 messages, for me it worked, I'm still playing at the moment.

Oct 9, 2017
I managed to solve this error, when the first 3 messages appear, save the game, then when you press the bottom button to close the phone will appear the error page, click several times ignore, there will load 3 more messages, then there comes 1 more page of error, continue clicking ignore, will load 3 more messages, again will give error, then you click ignore 50 times there the game will end closing showing a traceback with the last logs, re-open the game and load from the save of the 3 messages, for me it worked, I'm still playing at the moment.
just like I said in my previews post if you had problems in Day 5 and getting error script just rollback were it wasn't erroring before and save that state and quit the game and start and load the 1 you save and don't click the Cellphone icon right beside the paragraph Panel -_- cause it will crash again if you click it just w8 if someone will text you it will automatically open that for you..

Oct 9, 2017
I'm leaning to it being either:

A) Hiroko's own father in a sad/dark rape scenario
B) The girl-bullies paid some random jackass to rape Hiroko as "punishment" for getting Matsu
C) The parents allowed some random "elite family" male to have his way with her in order to restore the Oda clan name.

What I DONT believe happened is Hiroko actually cucking Matsu with some other guy she fell in love with and getting pregnant by him and running back to Matsu after that.
you know that Hiroko has a Sister that hasn't been seen for a long time since she Elopes with MC with her pregnant child which is Mao right now but the thing that I was curious is that why was her little sister is the same age as Mao and I didn't know that Hiroko's Mother was Preg at that time hmmm ... theirs something wrong with this timeline of mine xD when Hiroko's was preg that was the time when she decided to run away with MC but it was also a time that Hiroko's sister wasn't born yet or was her mother preg at that time hmm... judging by what Kotori said when she was still a baby so she was born at that time and knowing that she knows about her sister means something is wrong in here really I'm confused right now...o_Oo_Oo_O and why does she have those Vampire Teeth ? nahahah was her mother impregnate by a vampire that so not right ahahahah ....

Reactions: IceBearApproves

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
About Mao and Kotori:
While I'm not sure if Mao was born before or after her mother and the father who raised her, I'm going to assume that she was born after.

I assume that Mao is actually younger than her aunt.
If Kotori was a newborn baby when her sister got pregnant both can be in the same class.
It is just that Kotori has to have a birthday shortly after the class cut-of day and Mao shortly before.
Meaning that she can be up to 3 month old before her Mother got pregnant.

Another possibility is that the stress of the Divorce resulted in Kotori being held back a year.

I personally think that Hiroko was pregnant when she ran away.
My theory is that her parents presured her to stay away from the MC, she obayed for a while,
but in her loneliness got seduced by another guy who wanted to get laid.
When the MC manages to re-establish contact to her, they run away because they are afraid that their parents
force them apart once more.

EDIT:
To make it more clear:
Himiko & MC meet and become couple -> parents break them up -> Kotori is born -> a lonely Hiroko gets seduced and impregnated -> MC finds her again & they run away -> Mao is born
birth of Kotori and Mao within 1 year, close to the cut-off times for the schoolyear

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
you know that Hiroko has a Sister that hasn't been seen for a long time since she Elopes with MC with her pregnant child which is Mao right now but the thing that I was curious is that why was her little sister is the same age as Mao and I didn't know that Hiroko's Mother was Preg at that time hmmm ... theirs something wrong with this timeline of mine xD when Hiroko's was preg that was the time when she decided to run away with MC but it was also a time that Hiroko's sister wasn't born yet or was her mother preg at that time hmm... judging by what Kotori said when she was still a baby so she was born at that time and knowing that she knows about her sister means something is wrong in here really I'm confused right now...o_Oo_Oo_O and why does she have those Vampire Teeth ? nahahah was her mother impregnate by a vampire that so not right ahahahah ....
Whoa lots of questions...

1. The most likely scenario is that Hiroko's mom was pregnant with Kotori right after she was with Mao, as Hiroko was already showing her belly, and she made no mention of noticing a belly on her mom, so Kotori might be a few months younger than Mao.

2. The vampire teeth are fake, I asked Bluecat on his patreon as I was hoping she really was a supernatural being, and he confirmed that everyone that looks odd is just super into "cosplay"... So Neko, Shina and Akina are all normal girls that wear cat ears, and not actual catgirls, Kotori is cosplaying as a vampire with fake teeth, and isnt actually an immortal, etc...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
About Mao and Kotori:
While I'm not sure if Mao was born before or after her mother and the father who raised her, I'm going to assume that she was born after.

I assume that Mao is actually younger than her aunt.
If Kotori was a newborn baby when her sister got pregnant both can be in the same class.
It is just that Kotori has to have a birthday shortly after the class cut-of day and Mao shortly before.
Meaning that she can be up to 3 month old before her Mother got pregnant.

Another possibility is that the stress of the Divorce resulted in Kotori being held back a year.

I personally think that Hiroko was pregnant when she ran away.
My theory is that her parents presured her to stay away from the MC, she obayed for a while,
but in her loneliness got seduced by another guy who wanted to get laid.
When the MC manages to re-establish contact to her, they run away because they are afraid that their parents
force them apart once more.
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei already said that NTR wont be a part of this game...

Hiroko being lonely and fucking some other dude before re-connecting with Matsu is "technically" NTR... and definately makes him a cuck if he is raising some other assholes kid knowing full well she was unfaithful (even if they were taking a break).

In one of the past episodes I think the one included in the Lewdmas and LewdYear specials, it actually shows Hiroko already pregnant, as the parents are arguing that she is getting fat, and wont be able to marry a distinguished guy if she doesnt slim down. So I think its backwards and Mao is slightly older than Kotori. Also during this time her parents have her technically under house arrest as Matsu hasnt seen her in a while even at school, and Hiroko isnt seeing anyone else during her monologue at her house... So I still think forced is the most likely scenario (either rape, or her parents "coerced" her into doing her family duty as a Oda clan member to restore the family name).

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei already said that NTR wont be a part of this game...

Hiroko being lonely and fucking some other dude before re-connecting with Matsu is "technically" NTR... and definately makes him a cuck if he is raising some other assholes kid knowing full well she was unfaithful (even if they were taking a break).

In one of the past episodes I think the one included in the Lewdmas and LewdYear specials, it actually shows Hiroko already pregnant, as the parents are arguing that she is getting fat, and wont be able to marry a distinguished guy if she doesnt slim down. So I think its backwards and Mao is slightly older than Kotori. Also during this time her parents have her technically under house arrest as Matsu hasnt seen her in a while even at school, and Hiroko isnt seeing anyone else during her monologue at her house... So I still think forced is the most likely scenario (either rape, or her parents "coerced" her into doing her family duty as a Oda clan member to restore the family name).

I don't think the parents coerced her since I remember that it was mentioned that they wanted her to abort.
(I remembered that after I read your reply x_x)
Buuut even without my lengthy talk about a break, I think she, in her loneliness and despair, was seduced by someone and not raped. I assume whoever seduced her was not interested in a relationship and just in her body, throwing her away when he got his fill.

What I do wonder is why Kotori seems unaware that she may have a niece. While it is possible that she was simply not told, I would think that her parents have let it slip somehow or even outright say it to slander her further.

I do hope that their can be a reunion between Kotori and her sister, if only to give Mao the chance to call her auntie to annoy her.. =P

Oct 9, 2017
I think your timeline is closer to that but about the guy who knock-up Hiroko I think it's likely that about the bullies of Hiroko are mostly involve about her in that state of hers remember BCS giving off piece by piece of the past which is either her parents involved or MC's OKAA-SAN nahahah she was sinister about Hiroko's attachment to his son nahahhaha xD!! and the reason why MC is likely afraid of whether something is going to happen if her mother is going really find him cause after day 5 Evening MC read the email of an unknown sender and it was her mother and he said "oh no! she found me !!" ...

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
People seem to missing some options regarding Mao and Katori's ages...

1. @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei is actually a human being, and missed something in the 60+ back stories we have already seen.
2. Katori had to repeat a year, so she is older than Mao but in the same class.
3. Hiroko's real baby sister was eaten by a giant anime cat, and Kotori was adopted at an older age than the baby but raised to believe she was truly an Oda descendant.

Maybe we will find out the truth, or maybe it will join the Ecchi counter as one of life's great unsolved mysteries :)

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017

1. @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei is actually a human being, and missed something in the 60+ back stories we have already seen.
3. Hiroko's real baby sister was eaten by a giant anime cat, and Kotori was adopted at an older age than the baby but raised to believe she was truly an Oda descendant.

Maybe we will find out the truth, or maybe it will join the Ecchi counter as one of life's great unsolved mysteries :)
I'm still having nightmares because of the giant anime cat

Reactions: Halfelf

Oct 9, 2017

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: im laughing of the ATTACK OF THE CATITANs ahahah xD..!!!

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I absolutely understand your frustration. My goal is to make everyone happy, to fulfill almost everyone's kinks and also stay myself faithfully by created something that is not a ordinary fapgame. Something that tells a deep story with realistic characters you may love and/or hate. The speed in reallife is indeed very slow. Day 1 release was July 13, but just one week ingame is over.

If i let the mc fuck 20 or more girls in the first week, the game is gonna be exactly that what I personally dislike.
After Week 1 release the whole second week look like that:

Day 8 & 9 Release
Day 10 & 11 Release
Day 12, 13 & 14 Release

So just 3 updates for a whole week where you definitely have some sexual experiences (vaginal and anal) with more girls.
After Week 2 we are going even faster and after Month 1 we release a full week with every single update.

The game also becomes much more interactive, so you have sandbox elements for the evening, but not the ordinary sandbox elements you maybe know from other games. Heck no, I dislike the idea of grinding in ES to reach your goals. Clicker games also not fit into the ES concept. You have "actionpoints" with those points you can decide what you want to do at evening. Hang out with your family, or leave your home and visit some girls. it's your decision.

Why I do that? Because there are a lot of girls and not everyone likes everyone. So the day tells the mainstory, the evening gives you more options to spare some time with the girls you mostly prefer.

More informations will post in the next Week i guess at my patreon page. The post will be free for all so everyone can take a look. Also working at the same time for the website which hopefully opens the gate before we release the Week 1.

Week 1 release dates will also be announced soon. So stay tuned.

So long,
Blue
Any chance days 1 and 2 are getting a slight CG upgrade? The CG has come a long way since day 1 release.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes