BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
Personally I like the buildup. These are mostly virgin schoolgirls not street sluts. There are plenty of smash and grope VN's out there if that is what you are after. For me the story is deeper in this game and I enjoy that a LOT! The plan for this game is a LOT of work and will be hard to pull off IMO. I'm not sure even with days added to updates it can happen EVER while keeping the quality as good as it has been, something has to give at some point and if pushed I think the story will fall apart or quality will lack. I feel we are still getting story buildup at this point (added paid patron characters). I hope I'm wrong and the dev can keep it up and move the story faster while keeping quality content. This is probably my FAVORITE VN to date (even with the minor hicups with loading and the phone text system). One of only a few VN I've considered supporting and probably will. That says a LOT to me. To me if done correctly this VN could be VERY famous, It has already gotten a LOT of much deserved attention since I found it back on day 1. Keep up the good work BlueCat!

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Just out of curiosity how many of you guys chose to impregnate the principal ? Its one of those hard choices for me... I can see it being one of those long term choices that will affect the ending you get.

Part of me wants Matsu to do it, so he can be on her good side and convince her to let Satomi study what she wants... but part of me is scared this is one of those that leads to that disgusting horrible ending we saw in one of the specials where Matsu is a dirty hobo doing drugs and having dirty sex with other unwashed people...
I Was thinking the same, beacuse of that i did a save there for if in the future i have to replay the game, i chossed impregnate Her for satomi but i don't know if is good or bad decisión, maibe this Will end in a disaster like we saw in the special, but maybe this Will end in a good end where MC have a harem and all the girls are happy and nobody cares if everyone is pregnant By MC or not. We must wait for know the answer XD

Reactions: Rythan25

Oct 9, 2017
Decision tree day 7?
oh yeah no decision tree in D7 said BCS cause they're gonna make it the 1-week game and make a decision tree in that game so your gonna w8 cause they said this week is gonna be release or next week so stay tuned.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay folks I have ran into a problem in the Lwedmass special in that it is saying I need a different patch for one of them.

I am able to play 3 out of 4 with no problem.
This is the one that will not play for me. EcchiSensei 2019-03-27 11-44-30-98.jpg

Anyone know what I need to play that one.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
Okay folks I have ran into a problem in the Lwedmass special in that it is saying I need a different patch for one of them.

I am able to play 3 out of 4 with no problem.
This is the one that will not play for me. View attachment 270589

Anyone know what I need to play that one.
usually the patch should work on all versions but try one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here the file directly from my game folder

make sure to put it here \EcchiSensei-Lewdmas&LewdYear-Special\game

and don't forget to turn the cheat on in the cheat menu.

you may have to rename it to patch.rpy
Okay this worked, I have no idea why it did not work with the other ones.

@Hones
Every time I start a new game I always check the cheat mode to make sure it is on.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Okay this worked, I have no idea why it did not work with the other ones.

@Hones
Every time I start a new game I always check the cheat mode to make sure it is on.
OK, weird that the other patch's didn't work for you but at least you've got it sorted now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So in this past MC is around 13 to 14 yo, Mao is 18 and is not born yet with Hiroko just beginning her pregnancy leaving Hiroko at age 14 to 15 yo.

In EC Hiroko is 33 with MC being 32.
33(Hiroko)-18(Mao)=15 (-9 months for pregnancy) = 14-15 yo for Hiroko and 13-14 for MC.

Reactions: james steele

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
To be able to play Chapter 2, you need a save that has been saved at any point after the final decision in Day 2
Final decision? What the hell does that mean? Should I save the game at the end of the second day after choosing to "play with your sleeping, drunk wife yes/not" or what?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Final decision? What the hell does that mean? Should I save the game at the end of the second day after choosing to "play with your sleeping, drunk wife yes/not" or what?
Just before it tells you that you are at the end of day 2 would be just fine.

The last choice you have is to either "use her" or "not" and after this choice to just before it says the end of day 2 is okay.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Just before it tells you that you are at the end of day 2 would be just fine.

The last choice you have is to either "use her" or "not" and after this choice to just before it says the end of day 2 is okay.
Thanks.
There is still something incomprehensible. Dark Mind Patch for the seventh day, will include all previous patches of the past days? Can I put a patch of the seventh day for a game that includes 3-4 days? Otherwise, it is not clear how to install patches, because there is a separate patch for each day. And the game is divided into parts which immediately include several days. The names of the patches are the same, and if you try to put two at once, then one simply overwrites the other.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks.
There is still something incomprehensible. Dark Mind Patch for the seventh day, will include all previous patches of the past days? Can I put a patch of the seventh day for a game that includes 3-4 days? Otherwise, it is not clear how to install patches, because there is a separate patch for each day. And the game is divided into parts which immediately include several days. The names of the patches are the same, and if you try to put two at once, then one simply overwrites the other.
Yes or you could get the walkthrough mod instead for it has the patch in it.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes