Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
EcchiSensei_00.jpg
Updated: 2022-11-18
Game/Creator: Ecchi Sensei by BlueCat | - -
Modder: RiamMar | F95zone
Game Version: Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 Day 22-23 (English / Deutsch (teilweise))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads*:

* needs Dark Mind Patch

Last edited:

Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 26, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 36, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 70, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/D3.rpyc", line 6600, in script
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\exports.py", line 1451, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 70, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Week_1dm
Mon Aug 28 22:37:17 2023

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.pause()

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\exports.py", line 1451, in pause
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Casey\Desktop\Games\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Week_1dm
Looks like a bug in the game, not the mod. :oops:
Since I'm not sure how active the game dev actually is, I will have a look at it later, maybe they just made a typo or something else easy to fix.

Last edited:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.pause()

Full traceback:
    self.call("execute")
    renpy.pause()
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Week_1dm
Can you tell me when you encountered this error message? Was it right on startup of the game or at a certain scene? The first time you got a phone message? When you closed that phone message? Something else entirely?

Edit: I think it's a typo or leftover from refactoring the code.
View attachment 2023-08-29 10_32_53-messager.rpy - Visual Studio Code.webp
It's the only line that uses this and all other lines are just "incomming". I'll try to make a patch that works with the rpa's.

Last edited:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.pause()

Full traceback:
    self.call("execute")
    renpy.pause()
    callback(self)
    self.update()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Week_1dm
Updated my mod for Week 1 to include a fix for this. Hopefully. Played till the first phone messages pop up and went through the first messages till the end and didn't get a message.

I also found out, that some WT infos of mine won't trigger correctly, so I updated the injection method and tested them to work for at least the first few days. If you find a choice where you think I might have forgotten (and not intentionally omitted) a WT, please tell me.

The files for Week 1 are updated.

Here are the links directly to the Week 1 mod:

If you could try out this mod + game fix and tell me if it works for you, I would be happy to add those changes to the other weeks too. Or look further for a fix, if it's still giving you an error.

Edit: If you follow the links in the OP, you will find a "EcchiSensei_Week1_messenger-fix-only", if you don't want to mess with the mod update.

Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
Updated my mod for Week 1 to include a fix for this. Hopefully. Played till the first phone messages pop up and went through the first messages till the end and didn't get a message.

I also found out, that some WT infos of mine won't trigger correctly, so I updated the injection method and tested them to work for at least the first few days. If you find a choice where you think I might have forgotten (and not intentionally omitted) a WT, please tell me.

The files for Week 1 are updated.

Here are the links directly to the Week 1 mod:

If you could try out this mod + game fix and tell me if it works for you, I would be happy to add those changes to the other weeks too. Or look further for a fix, if it's still giving you an error.

Edit: If you follow the links in the OP, you will find a "EcchiSensei_Week1_messenger-fix-only", if you don't want to mess with the mod update.
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Had some things come up on my end so first chance I had to check. It wasn't just that time but anytime the phone was mandatory that it would trigger too. Going to download the update and check. Let you know soon.

Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
After downloading the update and reaching the point where you first receive the phone as well as the forced text conversation on day 4 it seems to be working with no problems now. Thanks for being so quick to fix the problem. If I come across anything else I will let you know as well as try to be a little more quick with my own responses.

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
After downloading the update and reaching the point where you first receive the phone as well as the forced text conversation on day 4 it seems to be working with no problems now. Thanks for being so quick to fix the problem. If I come across anything else I will let you know as well as try to be a little more quick with my own responses.
You're most welcome. Depending on how fast you are, you may encounter something similiar in Week 2. Maybe… The code base change a bit from Week to Week. Since I'm currently quite busy, give me a bump here with the error message for week 2. :D

Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
Haven't made it to week 2 yet. But I did notice and don't know if its your mod or the original creator code, but during day 6 when you are at the club with Inu, Suzu and Sakura depending on which option you go with first, it repeats the scene. Like for example if you choose Inu to stay with mc, then the scene repeats even if you choose the other option second. But if you choose for Suzu to stay then all scenes play out normally.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Haven't made it to week 2 yet. But I did notice and don't know if its your mod or the original creator code, but during day 6 when you are at the club with Inu, Suzu and Sakura depending on which option you go with first, it repeats the scene. Like for example if you choose Inu to stay with mc, then the scene repeats even if you choose the other option second. But if you choose for Suzu to stay then all scenes play out normally.
Ah, I found the problem, I think. Yeah, the Order Ina > Suzu > Sloth-chan would be the one to pick. There's a variable that removes the previously picked option from the choice list and the dev uses the same variable to switch between the scenes later, so picking the first option first will trigger that scene twice.
I added two additional variables that track that and a few more checks to re-set the variables at the end of the club event.

Last edited:

Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
Started week 2 got to the phone conversation on day 8 and everything so far is working correctly. Will keep you up to date as I work my way through week 2.

King33

Feb 11, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/mods/RiamMar_ModCore_4/core/ModMenu/Tabs/Characters.rpy", line 41: the selected keyword argument was not given a value.
    selected
            ^
File "game/mods/RiamMar_ModCore_4/core/ModMenu/Tabs/Ui.rpy", line 24: the selected keyword argument was not given a value.
    selected
            ^
File "game/mods/RiamMar_ModCore_4/core/ModMenu/Tabs/Walkthrough.rpy", line 28: the selected keyword argument was not given a value.
    selected
            ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Wed Sep 6 23:18:24 2023

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/mods/RiamMar_ModCore_4/core/ModMenu/Tabs/Characters.rpy", line 41: the selected keyword argument was not given a value.
    selected
            ^
File "game/mods/RiamMar_ModCore_4/core/ModMenu/Tabs/Ui.rpy", line 24: the selected keyword argument was not given a value.
    selected
            ^
File "game/mods/RiamMar_ModCore_4/core/ModMenu/Tabs/Walkthrough.rpy", line 28: the selected keyword argument was not given a value.
    selected
            ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Wed Sep 6 23:18:24 2023
Let me guess: Joiplay? *sigh*

Should be fixed for all weeks. Please let me know, if you encounter another error.