BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I like the game - but the card Game within does not work properly, I have had a case where a 6 turned my 8 to the opposite side and where a random catd not even touching the card played by the computer turned to their side
You really need to fix the card game so it always works, also I still believe you need a proper WT as when something is done also affects events

Reactions: b5anon

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Also are the romances able to get to the 3rd heart? I have beated several girls in the card game and received the card but not the sex scene after getting the second heart

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
For every single game is the way through the forest different. I can't seem to find my way through it for lyria's sidequest.

Last edited:

Hemiger

May 29, 2017
Something seems to be wrong with the patreon page, it is showing as removed.
Could it be possible to add a way to view your collected cards via a gallery or by zooming in?

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK this is the most boring card combat game I have played. When I read cards I thought it was going to be a card battle game not a boring get larger number cards. Very disappointing card game put me to sleep. This is not a card battle but a boring strategy game just using cards.

Another thing the card art is bad as you can't zoom into them they are all super small so why the sexy art if you can't zoom in to view.

1. Gameplay 1/5 (unless you like strategy game and not a card battles as this is pure strategy game)
2. Art 3/5 (too small to actually enjoy card art)
3. Sound 2/5 (has music)

b5anon

Sep 15, 2019
I like the game - but the card Game within does not work properly, I have had a case where a 6 turned my 8 to the opposite side and where a random catd not even touching the card played by the computer turned to their side
You really need to fix the card game so it always works, also I still believe you need a proper WT as when something is done also affects events
Had the exact same issues with the card game. Played the first card in lower left, computer plays in upper right and took flipped my card. I've also have a card with a lower value flip my card as well.

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
i started the game from the start to v0.2.6.
i am on day 60 after the invasion but have some of key updates on the change log are still missing.
when do they appear ?. ( see attached ).
Loan shark side game is stuck.... Where do i get 2000 coins to complete it?
Sathyra does not recognize me after pregnancy ? another bug?

l might be missing something . please help out.
1717655191696.png

belg

Sep 23, 2017
Had the exact same issues with the card game. Played the first card in lower left, computer plays in upper right and took flipped my card. I've also have a card with a lower value flip my card as well.
I have noticed that if you use a card that belongs to the same person you are duelling it will flip to their side.

Could that be what you experienced also?

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
l might be missing something . please help out.
After completing the boat/fugitive side quest in chapter 2, go to rest in the garden several times and you will meet Nessa. Meet her the second time there, then you can play her. Her cards are pretty strong:
nessacard1.png nessacard3.png nessacard4.png

Reactions: Wendy69
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes