5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RumTechFeel

Formerly 'The.bernd.mueller'
May 24, 2020
Neues Projekt(1).png

Overview:
You are a dedicated and hardworking employee. Life is stable but mundane, revolving around your job and your wife. Your world is shattered when you are suddenly fired by your boss, under dubious circumstances. With your reputation tarnished and your career in shambles, you struggle to find a new job.
In the meantime, your wife is pursuing her plans, but something doesn't seem quite right...
Along the way, you find unexpected allies who share your drive for justice and the truth. They uncover a web of deceit involving fraud, manipulation, and cheating. What will the consequences of your choice be?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-09
Release Date: 2024-07-08
Developer: RumTechfeel
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screen3.JPG screen22.JPG screen4.JPG screen2.JPG screen5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Your world is shattered when you are suddenly fired by your boss.
In the meantime, your wife is pursuing her plans, but something doesn't seem quite right...
Bill:
c49d1.jpg
THX for sharing...

EDIT:
To be honest I'd rather play as the boss, and cuck Bill or someone else...
Why does the protagonist always have to be the cuck? :unsure:

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You are a dedicated and hardworking employee. Life is stable but mundane, revolving around your job and your wife.
Your world is shattered when you are suddenly fired by your boss under dubious circumstances.
With your reputation tarnished and your career in shambles, you struggle to find a new job.
Along the way, you find unexpected allies who share your drive for justice and the truth.
They uncover a web of deceit involving fraud, manipulation, and cheating.
What will the consequences of your choice be?​
I put my PhD in Overview Arrangement to good use. :sneaky:

The game looks good.
I wonder if the dev is going to show up here?

Reactions: NightTrain

Gamerfeedbacker

Jul 10, 2024
I just played this game so I decided to give my feedback.
The game seems promising and I am anxious for the next version. But please don’t ruin it by making the game go through mind control, humiliation of the husband or making the wife like a total bitch who fucks everyone easily.
I think that slow corruption of the wife by a handsome and womanizing guy is what makes you want to play it, especially when the husband finds out the true step by step, without enjoying being cheated.
That’s my opinion.

tornosempre1

Jul 9, 2024
It's too easy to guess the plot of the game, practically everything has been spoiled, a failed and idiotic cuckold MC, a slutty wife as per the script. now a copy and paste, no inventiveness on something new.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
The triggers are very odd - the first choice gives you rachelaffection +1 and then the next check looks for chanelaffection 1. Just seems to be another cuck game overall.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote