3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Sneak Peek #5 (v0.30)

Lost in his own world, his eyes just drifted, not quite tuned in to what Diana was saying. She was in her zone, but ****? He was off on his own mental adventure, barely catching a word she was saying.
This is the last sneak peek from v0.30. The update will be available to patrons between the 25th and 30th of December. Thank you so much for your support! :love:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

Sneak Peek #5 (v0.30)

Lost in his own world, his eyes just drifted, not quite tuned in to what Diana was saying. She was in her zone, but ****? He was off on his own mental adventure, barely catching a word she was saying.
This is the last sneak peek from v0.30. The update will be available to patrons between the 25th and 30th of December. Thank you so much for your support! :love:
Diana is beautiful and hot MILF :sneaky:

Oct 1, 2020

Sneak Peek #5 (v0.30)

Can anyone tell. Me 3 version relased or what

kaifin1

Aug 6, 2023
An incredible game with beautiful and unique art, a delightful protagonist, the game has potential. I just think the game should give routes, Evil Route (she goes into crime, becoming a corrupt police officer, Sex scenes with the old man, etc) or the Good Route) besides, forget about Jason, he's a dull child.

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
I just think the game should give routes, Evil Route (she goes into crime, becoming a corrupt police officer, Sex scenes with the old man, etc) or the Good Route) besides, forget about Jason, he's a dull child.
As for different routes in the game, they will be available after a couple more updates.
I'm still in the process of building up Jason's character/personality.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes