3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello there Dev. So, I really like your game from the start. Diana is very beautiful and hot MILF, renders quality is awesome, story is interesting, I like police theme, overall very solid start. I have problem only with one moment- No real created sex scene so far with animations involved. I don't named games very good where there are no animations, or they are present, but very bad in creation. Do you have plans to add them? Proper sex animations is key to success in money profit and popularity alongside other games in this genre. I would rate now game on 4 stars, but I can wait some time on animations, and if they will be good I would rate then on 5 stars (y)

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Hello there Dev. So, I really like your game from the start. Diana is very beautiful and hot MILF, renders quality is awesome, story is interesting, I like police theme, overall very solid start. I have problem only with one moment- No real created sex scene so far with animations involved. I don't named games very good where there are no animations, or they are present, but very bad in creation. Do you have plans to add them? Proper sex animations is key to success in money profit and popularity alongside other games in this genre. I would rate now game on 4 stars, but I can wait some time on animations, and if they will be good I would rate then on 5 stars (y)
I really want to start integrating animations into the game, but unfortunately my current hardware limitations are preventing me from doing it. I don't want to compromise on quality by using low resolution low quality looping animations. Once I upgrade my GPU, I'll definitely start integrating animations into the game, hopefully sooner.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I really want to start integrating animations into the game, but unfortunately my current hardware limitations are preventing me from doing it. I don't want to compromise on quality by using low resolution low quality looping animations. Once I upgrade my GPU, I'll definitely start integrating animations into the game, hopefully sooner.
Yeah, I understand you. I really like you thoughts. Good luck and I hope you will upgrade hardware soon. Game has big potential to become great (y)

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I wrote you in Discord. Check please when you will be there ;)

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Just to add my 2 cents, I don't need animations and think they are a waste of resources and make a virtual novel worse. I don't know any game that benefits from them. Stick to normal pictures and put your effort into a good story and good renders, that makes the game much better than some ill-fitting animations.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Just to add my 2 cents, I don't need animations and think they are a waste of resources and make a virtual novel worse. I don't know any game that benefits from them. Stick to normal pictures and put your effort into a good story and good renders, that makes the game much better than some ill-fitting animations.
You are joking right? Or not? Write me at least 3 top popular games where are no animations? Take your time.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You are joking right? Or not? Write me at least 3 top popular games where are no animations? Take your time.
Alright no need for the passive aggressive or whatever because someone simply doesn't care much for a feature.

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
Ok, played the new version and wanted to appreciate Mad_Koala. As an artist, every aspect you have brought onto the table so far is interestingly executed without failing to deliver the weight that your story always tried to maintain. With excellent renders and a good amount of content for this update, what I found paramount is the realism this VN has provided. Thanks to the dev for it. (I don’t like demanding any personal preference on any artist’s art, but I find it more captivating if the MC has more content out on the field than in the house).

Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes