3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2990443
Echoes of Deception [v0.51] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by Gigaachad

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Hey Joker, my friend, is the cheat mode supposed to work in a certain way? I've adjusted to points, but, Diane's attitude or corruption doesn't seem to change much. Am I doing something wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This is the most stupid "puzzle" I have ever seen.
This puzzle might not be to your taste, but it fits the story and did not require dexterity checks using a keyboard and mouse simultaneously so, IMO, it was fine. (y)

The dev is telling a story, and he tried a puzzle that fit both Diana's skill set and stayed in story.

It was not some silly grind to earn $5.

So - I am one of the ones who liked it.

If we started to see 'puzzles' like this every rev and they were forced gateways to content, my feeling would change but - so far - just the one experiment by the dev.

Cheers!! :coffee:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Joker, my friend, is the cheat mode supposed to work in a certain way? I've adjusted to points, but, Diane's attitude or corruption doesn't seem to change much. Am I doing something wrong?
If the choices depend on how much her corruption level is, sure, if they don't, then no.

If you want to change some points do before a choice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Echoes of Deception v0.51 with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

Jul 23, 2018
If you have latest joiplay version .it should work. Works fine for me.
The only issue i have with joiboy, is whenever i download something for it, if im playing the pc version on my phone using joiplay, generally it downloads all the images to my image folder on my phone, when is incredibly awkward in public when people ask to see photos of my alaskan malamute. No idea why no one ever wants to see my chocolate lab.... he is a very pretty boi. ‍ ps. This response comes after outdrinking everyone at my friends birthday party and being drunk enough to know im rambling, not care that im rambling, but also being the only one awake and too drunk to drive home. So if its redundant, my apoogies my dudes and dudettes.

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana

ThisIsZodiac

Apr 10, 2020
hi guys.
i have played the 0.40 version, is there a patch to 0.51 or i just have to download the whole thing again? and do the save files work from last version or it's gonna be a fresh start ?

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes