• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM - Echoes of the town [v1.8.8] [Taizei]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kazralinux

Firs issue the Gameplay WTH is this, its just work and wait to get an event that will only occur in a expecific day in that side its just anoying and tedius to play. But i will hope it gets a mor update to ficx these problems. the desing are meh the animations are good tought. Butsitill it fell uncomplete so i will wait , but for now it gets an 4/10 meh game meh wank (Sorry for my bad english)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Waaaba

The art is really good, but i find the scenes to be kinda meh. The gameplay is really annoying since new events only occur when a certain day is reached rather than events being completed. This makes it so that exploring the town is a waste of your time and you just go to work twice then end the day and do the same again until a day threshold is met. The story is a little out there but its okay.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jkizzy

still in progress. but the art is amazing, the the sex scene show up fairly early on compared to some other games i played. my only grip is that interacting it hard to get into the sweet spot to properly interact with some objects and people.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

fresktatousta

version 1.5.3
    I had expected much more from the post release version

art is good
    story is meh
    writing overall is good
    gameloop is kinda boring
    quests are buggy

Story
    The developer is trying to implement 2 paths of walkthrough: “pure” and “devilish”. Currently it seems that the devil path is not complete because at some point you will be softlocked.
    Its currently not possible to switch from one path to another and over time you will notice that some quests and other content are not available for you.

Writing
    Got pleasure from reading quest dialogues and town NPC dialogues, but the quality of the writing overall ranges from good to terrible.

Gameloop
    Each game day is divided into 4 parts: morning, afternoon, evening and night.
    At the beginning of the day you go from point “A” to point “B” (or “C”, “D”, etc.), and at the end of the day you return to point “A”.
    There's no random events, there's no point in exploring the city except for times then you have a quest, so the game quickly becomes boring.
    The quests is damn buggy, I think only half of them work fine,
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

I really love the way Echoes of the Town looks, but that's just about the only thing worth liking. Other than the appearance, the game is basically typical RPGM fare. Get money to pay a debt, fight stuff in stylish looking but boring combat, there's something like a story in the background that's barely worth reading, you get it. Art that looks this good really deserves a better game to go with it.

Oh, like half the scenes are rape by the way. Game kinda needs that tag.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

As 14/11/23 game is just grindy as hell and confusing.

We have a girl that progresses from 100 innosence to like 0 in a week, there is no feeling of corruption at all. Im pretty sure you can get to 0 (not like it means much anyway) in 4 days if you go out for it.

Scenes are good if we compare them to standart quality on this site, but execution is beyond boring. It mostly goes "wanna suck" "yes" and thats it. Also lets add the fact that there is no guide or anything of sort. You just pass days by working and fighting enemies that could as well not be in the game.

There are some side quests that are mostly pointless? Feels unfinished. Could be 4 stars if corruption had more sence and game being less confusing and grindy.

Also message of "I cant hold any longer" when she hits her lust is just why? To find you can have sex with randos on the street you need to press down arrow and Z. Also it appears quite suddenly I guess unlocked with innosence.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

j7P_t6GfCI_Ef1OO

Incredibly well done so far. Some game design pointers: on night 3 or 4 there is an unavoidable boss fight without any warning or chance to save. I died at that point and lost a little bit of process, but it was because I just happened to save beforehand. It would be good to warn the player. Additionally there could be more pointers at what the player is supposed to be doing, and even a choice to disable random encounters. I don't want to explore the city in case there's a new NPC or something when that means i'd have to go through 5 random encounters, you know? Overall however these are small things that annoy me in an otherwise amazing game, so I recommend people to give it a shot