RPGM - Completed - Ecstasy Elf Shotenken -Naruru's Sexy Adventure [Final] [Chess and Box]

1. 4.00 star(s)

korokoro6

This was a short but enjoyable game.
    Seriously, I read literally all of the dialogue, and it still took me like 1.5 hours to finish.

You can experience the H events as you go, but once you beat the game, all of them will automatically be unlocked.
    The art is good. The UI and menu look nice as well. But I'll be honest, the sex scenes themselves were nothing spectacular.

The protagonist was my favorite part of the game. Naruru is cute and her personality is fun. Story was quite wholesome as well.

Overall a decent little game. However, I would not recommend this game for just the H content unless you really like elves lol.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

TofuTheFood

The game that I honestly can't spell. The game that the combat system gives me a boner. The game I respected. But it's also the game that is..

1. Have Weird Combat-system.
    - Funny how the boss fight is easier than the "training dummy".
    - It's easy to win.
    - Speaking of "training dummy", did you know that if you fail 5 times, it's a game over? (try it yourself on the hardest mode when training.)

2. Bring as hell Hairs.
    - The artstyle on this game was good. But the hair.. It's brighter than the sun.

3. Only 25 H-Scenes.
    - Well, I don't think there's a lack of H-Scene, it's just, a missed oppurnity.

4. Short Story.
    - The story is short, probably took1 (or less) hour to finish it. ( I slacked off alot when playing. )

I was about to give this game 2 stars (due to short story and the hairs.) before seeing the combat system. It reminds me of FnF somehow. I don't recommend the game, unless you're an elf-hentai (or anything related) enjoyer. Time to find another H-Game to catch.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

blargh2

Good for one evening fap.
    Nice short game. Art is pretty good. Sex scenes are just ok.
    Some menus are not translated very well but overall OK.

Not hard to see events. No grinding, which is great.
    Love the protagonist.