Eden Crest - Robot Capturing Game

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Reaper875

Jun 5, 2021
And here are the first 3 sweeties you can choose in Eden Crest!

Tell me which one is your favorite! ;)

Water Bot:
View attachment 1924055

Fire Bot:
View attachment 1924060

Plant Bot:
View attachment 1924061

Your first bot can give you a lot of benefits. They will guide you through the tutorial and have unique endings for each.
Personality of the 2nd one I looove but I would have to go for the 3rd, the cute wins :p plus she has such a lovely personality herself, that caring side to her is a massive plus to me, I am liking this! good work thus far, not sure how far into it you are, but I am very interesting to see and hear more :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
  • Red Heart

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So, can we expect a bad ending where your starter is corrupted into draining you?

And a good ending where you romance and marry her?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So, can we expect a bad ending where your starter is corrupted into draining you?

And a good ending where you romance and marry her?
No, no. EC is way lighter than SC. Not just art, being brighter and colorful but also the theme.

For darker themes like this, there is SC. Hopefully V is about to return. Can't wait to continue the series. It has been too long.

Reactions: grig926

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
No, no. EC is way lighter than SC. Not just art, being brighter and colorful but also the theme.

For darker themes like this, there is SC. Hopefully V is about to return. Can't wait to continue the series. It has been too long.
Ah, ok. Sorry.

So, good ending where we marry the partner when?

• Red Heart

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I like the fire bot the most for the personality, but all the designs are awesome, something that I love about all your games.
You can capture them all! The initial one just have a special place hahahaha

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote