Eden Crest - Robot Capturing Game

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hey, guys! I was extremely busy these last days. Just passing by to reveal the Ultra-Bots (you can only have 1 in a playthrough)

I also released a huge update on the mechanics of Eden Crest that might answer tons of questions and explain a lot! If you want to support us, please, help us on patreon!

Which one would you choose?!
Summer:
View attachment 2011300

Or Winter?!
View attachment 2011301

I wish you all the best!
I need some ass stats, then I will make my decision, but for now its gonna be summer for me because that single leg cover is sexy as hell

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Both are sexys, but I must look the stats before I choose.
Status wise they are the same. What they differ is, beside their appearance and personality, on the elements they can command.

Ultra bots are the only ones with 2 elements at their disposal. All other bots have only 1 (Wind, Fire, Water or Electricity).

Summer commands fire and electricity.
Winter commands water and wind.

Jan 27, 2020
Hey, guys! I was extremely busy these last days. Just passing by to reveal the Ultra-Bots (you can only have 1 in a playthrough)

I also released a huge update on the mechanics of Eden Crest that might answer tons of questions and explain a lot! If you want to support us, please, help us on patreon!

Summer:
View attachment 2011300

Or Winter?!
View attachment 2011301

I wish you all the best!
I would be lying if I said the physique and body structure alongside the personalities that reside within both of these Ultra-bots didn't interest me. What will be the deciding factor for which of the two I choose from will be the capabilities of one's strengths/weaknesses and flexibilities/flaws in contrast to the other's statistics in accordance to combat and out-of-combat features. Regarding the first three starter bots Zion displayed before, I would have to assume Helia is much like Summer, but weaker. Similar to this idea, it's probably safe to assume Buboli (and/or Lily) is much like Winter, concerning both Buboli and Lily's skill sets and what they are expected to be able to accomplish. I could be completely wrong about all these presumptions I've currently stated, but I do hope I'm somewhat correct about my hypothesis. I look forward to the results of Eden Crest! (I also look forward to finding out whether or not I was correct...) :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus
Jan 27, 2020
Status wise they are the same. What they differ is, beside their appearance and personality, on the elements they can command.

Ultra bots are the only ones with 2 elements at their disposal. All other bots have only 1 (Wind, Fire, Water or Electricity).

Summer commands fire and electricity.
Winter commands water and wind.
I just now looked what was written here, AFTER I typed up a whole storm replying to your "pick and choose" predicament. :>

JasonBK

Apr 2, 2022
Parece legal, só achei as personagens com a aparencia meio infantil espero que as milfs sejam melhores.

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021

Summer:
View attachment 2011300

Or Winter?!
View attachment 2011301

I wish you all the best!
Goddamn it, man. You really love forcing us to have multiple saves.

Oct 26, 2017
Those teasers remind me of nyaatrap's Demon Master Chris. I loved every moment of that damn game.

Even if there isn't any yuri, I'll be watching this closely and wish you and your team success as usual, Zion! :)
It's a fetish of mine... "oh yeah, they are having some sweet little saves over there~"
Save OCD here. It's pretty much a prerequisite when you playtest as the end user and obligatory for one-time-only events anyway. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021

Summer:
View attachment 2011300

Or Winter?!
View attachment 2011301

I wish you all the best!
Summer.

Oct 26, 2017
Oh damn, I forgot to vote on the bots. Summer as well, but honestly, both look absolutely gorgeous.

Summer has an amazing dark aura (corrupt black and red, much like the Alter pattern in Fate), crimson nail polish and delicious pink long hair. Winter has a nice snow aura (the frost scythe looks mighty nice) and beautiful light purple long hair. I'll take scythes over swords but both look pretty lethal.

Also, both have horns. How could anyone say no to succubots? A succubus and a goddess still make the best couple, change my mind.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh damn, I forgot to vote on the bots. Summer as well, but honestly, both look absolutely gorgeous.

Summer has an amazing dark aura (corrupt black and red, much like the Alter pattern in Fate), crimson nail polish and delicious pink long hair. Winter has a nice snow aura (the frost scythe looks mighty nice) and beautiful light purple long hair. I'll take scythes over swords but both look pretty lethal.

Also, both have horns. How could anyone say no to succubots? A succubus and a goddess still make the best couple, change my mind.
That is an awesome gif of one of the most lovable succubi in anime :)

As for your challenge of succubus x goddess making the best couple; What about a succubus x demigod?

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020

Summer:
View attachment 2011300

Or Winter?!
View attachment 2011301

I wish you all the best!
one of the sex bots has tan lines, does this mean that the sex bots will be wearing clothing as well?
A succubus and a goddess still make the best couple, change my mind.
A succubus existance soley relies on semen, a female cannot provide that.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote