Unity - Edgeville [v0.3.01] [CCG Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Third Leg

The concept is probably the daydream of most 90s perv, this could be the Monolith bay of our childhood favourite milfs.
    Right now it's really underdeveloped unfortunately, but promising.
    Best luck and good work to the team.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

DNCH2019

The idea behind the game is good. I hope it succeeds and gets better but right now it is bare bones. The journal with the quests offers very little help i have spent the last 30 minutes looking for the stupid boards to fix dexters moms fence. Also the fact that you cant save until you get access to dexters room. If the game gets polished and these issues resolved i will upgrade my rating. I would give this game 1.5 stars if i could.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

LeBarbierDeSeville

Game is too buggy. You can't turn down the volume of the sounds, only the music. You can't save, so inevitably you'll have to start over, and over, and over. You get stuck in walls. I ran out of trash to pick up for Helen Parr, so I had to run all the way to the other end of the map to pick up trash in the park to finish Helen's quest. If you like wasting time trying to troubleshoot poor coding, this is the game for you.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

longwongchng

My only critique is that it feels like the characters walk a bit too slow. I also would love to see Judy from Jimmy Neutron added. Also can't wait to see what else gets added to Dex's lab. Can't wait for an update
  5. 5.00 star(s)

derdickehund

every good game
    and finally a open world game in first Person.

The waiting time between the Walk from Helens house to the park should be optimized.

a quick Info that the quest Path Ended should be included.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

a huge bee

its okay for a demo i guess, still a ways to go. also, focus on Helen, Dexter's mom disappears after you do everting that's asked but im sure after a few updates and a few more characters this'll be a good one for sure