Seeking Edging Games?

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
As the title suggests, I'm curious if anyone has any notable games they can recommend where one of the main objectives is for the player to avoid letting the MC blow their load due to sexual harassment or other sexual acts, particularly with reverse rape and/or a male protagonist. For example, Milky Quest , the mini games with Cle in Monster Girl Project , or Moyasix's game. There's also the ROBF series. Pretty much anything in the context where the male protagonist is either subject to edging or receives consequences for "giving in," as it were.

The consequence part is pretty common in "reverse rape" games, but I'm looking particularly for ones where the player has control of the male protagonist's "limit" while he's being edged.

Bonus points if it's got monster girls in it.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Sorry for the necro; don't know if you got your answer, but search for Frostworks. It's their specialty and they do a damn fine job of it. They are VNs so you don't have control per se but you do get edged to pieces with multiple orgasms as your life ebbs away.

Cannot wait for Chapter 2, it's shaping up nicely.

Reactions: iamslime

Starzy

Oct 7, 2019
Ive also been trying to look for games like that, and I have enjoyed the ones you've listed.
But, to also try and help out, Parade Buster by "excessm" might fit into what you're looking for.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Ive also been trying to look for games like that, and I have enjoyed the ones you've listed.
But, to also try and help out, Parade Buster by "excessm" might fit into what you're looking for.
Ah, I've played Excessm's games. Thank you for the recommendation, though. They're very erotic games and I enjoyed them.