[S>Proofreader] Unpaid Editor/proof-reader looking for r18 projects to help with

dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
Foreword:

I am not looking to strictly proof-read, I would rather in-depth edit script(s) in terms of both grammar and stylistics.

Skills:
- Certified (Cambridge, C2-C1)in English language
- Fast work-flow
- Well read in erotica, eroge and online erotic games
- Versatile vocabulary

Employment Type & Rates:
- Not looking for paid opportunity, looking to build experience

Preferred method of contact:

- Dubisek#5044 (discord - preferred , very fast reply time)

- dubiisek@gmail.com (email - if for whatever reason you can't contact me via discord)

Availability:
- Very flexible time-schedule

Work samples:
- If you want to try/sample me feel free to DM me and either send me piece of your script or link to the game, I can in return assess the writing (grammatical/stylistic side), write general feedback and edit it to provide accurate sample for you

Additional comments:
- If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
I am not looking to strictly proof-read, I would rather in-depth edit script(s) in terms of both grammar and stylistics.

Skills:
- Certified (Cambridge, C2-C1)in English language
- Fast work-flow
- Well read in erotica, eroge and online erotic games
- Versatile vocabulary

Would you have any interest in looking over the translation of this game I am working on? I am also hoping to at some point translate the UI and such but have yet to been able to find where that stuff is hidden in the files. Any help you can provide would be amazing. The game is currently in Japanese and I have the first scene translated (and currently in my version of the game). Here is a link to the game on the forums. If you want, I can contact you through discord later as well. https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-vn-moonlight-simulation-applique.94688/