• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Unpaid Editor, Proofreader, Content Analysis services for hire: Story/Narration/Dialogue/Script/Any English content.

hyperbeast1

Oct 31, 2019
My Services & Skills: Story/Narration/Dialogue/Script/Any English content.
-Proofreading: Grammatical, spelling, punctuation, minor aesthetic adjustments and other surface level language mistakes.
-Editing: Holistic quality improvements, enhancing flow, improving readability, maintaining consistency and sentence re-structuring as the case may be.
-Editing w/ Content Analysis: All of the above + collaborative brainstorming, analysis and critique of content and suggestions for improvement.

Who is this for: My services are ideal for non-native English speakers who want to elevate their work and refine it to match native like fluency.

Preferred method of contact:
-hyperbeast1#6296
-hunter.hyperbeast@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:
-Flexible pricing depending on work and your needs.
- I'm willing to work on the first ~500 words for free, once you're satisfied with the quality of the work, we can discuss payment.

Availability:

-As much as you need me. I'm looking to forge long-term relationships and prefer continued work but I can also do one-time gigs.

Additional comments:
-I've consumed Erotica and Visual Novels for a few years now. Poor language is a huge turn-off for me and I assume a lot of others. I see a lot of games, comics and image sets that have mind blowing visual fidelity but are let down by drab writing and sometimes even fundamental grammar mistakes that instantly put me off. Not to mention tarnish the reputation of the artist or game developer and give an impression of unprofessionalism. As much as I am doing this to make some money, I also want to help these artists or game developers attain the full potential of their works. I am just as passionate about this as you are :)

Reactions: Houtamelo