RPGM Abandoned Educational Mayhem [v0.3.1] [YFIG]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1594580458848.png
Overview:
The game focuses on a school that's slightly strange at first glance. However, after spending some time there, anyone will realise that it's a lot more than just "strange".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-07-09
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: YFIGamemancer - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras:

0q5OseDE_o.png q5MWpdJf_o.png WVjV9yee_o.png MtenX2HZ_o.png iembMpK6_o.png Ou4PgEI6_o.png fUgK9PTN_o.png zZG87qVY_o.png ib0XfSTr_o.png m1cv2lNn_o.png jnEsPYRr_o.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
Sounds extremely similar to "Crucial investigation" by "root" here on f95 just with the difference that mc ends up being a teacher.

Reactions: Kheru

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I see "policewoman" and i hit the watch button! Such simple mind i haz!

Reactions: YFIG

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Constantly changing from character to character, is a pain in the damn ass, and movement even using dash is tediously slow. translation also need a bit of work on it, useable but not that good.

Tthink I will just ignore this game, as one of the things I hate is the constant changing of who I am playing in the game, and doing so three times within about 5 minutes pretty much puts me off the game totally.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
One policewoman girl was sent to high school to work undercover as a teacher and everything goes okey dokey
The description reminds me of .

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Can't blame Russians for jumping on the Patreon bandwagon.
Here you're either smart enough to learn English and try and earn a little something for yourself over the Internet
or it's back to cleaning the trays of mayo packaging machines that supply the entirety of Kazakhstan.

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
Such a sexy teacher outfit in the beginning, too early. Wish she the have to wear a "teacher" uniform on the next day or after have to change the clothes on the first day, but without spoiler of a naked body.

Apr 12, 2019
Love the game. Character setup is nonexistent for the undercover cop (also, why is she bowlegged? - don't say Vitamin D deficiency). And map design . . . (pointless deadend long hallways, doors opening and closing to nowhere, a wait time between measly map changes). Also, the principal should be called Monsieur Europe, obviously (or Monsieur Austria would be even funnier - the bureaucracy as clockwork worshiped by the bureaucracy as graft).

I do feel at times like Indy in his hunt for eternal youth and glory uncovering the dreaded swastika: "Russians [tan-leather smile] - I hate these guys."

But then there's "Vom ponravilos'" as she almost divulges her most sensitive detail. Proof positive a diet of hot dogs doesn't deprive the appetite of better taste.

N.B. Sanders looks good without of a skirt.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes