• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 31, 2018
SORRY big changes for me lately. Also working away at solving the BUGS in camping which are complicated. Third bug type was gonna go in on the 15th but I am so busy at work that I didn't have time to isolate and remove CAMPING which isn't done and release a minor content shot. This coming week though for sure.
View attachment 3644617
Will reply to various problems now and tomorrow, and have a new version soon. More game discussion happening in discord which is why I am quiet here. I think I will switch the game from an achievement system to a meta-level-up system where you essentially have one save file, and unlock perks and a skill tree as you level up which will take many runs. So meta-progression. But gotta get this doom loop / game ending thing IN first.

The stables are right there. Sacing a scout or two and breeding a mon is like, the meta strat. People need to stop this meme. I'm gonna start asking to trim these comments out. The scouts represent a life, the game doesn't end when one gets bred, they become a breeding tool for the rest of the run. Breeding and pregnancy is core to the loop, and will become more important. Scouts will also be able to lose and be bred on the planned quests if they get a bad end... But then the game continues with a NEW scout! So what's the problem?

Fuck yes, having your monsters fuck an enemy trainer and vice versa is the plan.

Gotcha, gotcha, grappling monsters is already strong. I assume you mean putting scouts in and taking them out of the stables. And yes, I think a progression system that isn't the dubious UNLOCKS is gonna be needed. But this isn't going to be a linear RPG.

Its so painful to be in this buggy, half finished state. I need to power through this so I can get back to painting maps and making monsters and doing the fun shit of gamedev... Thanks for the bug report! Also I am NOT working on the game enough lately. I love working on Eggomon, and wish I could work on it full-time (and hire artists). Thanks for preluding your fair criticisms with what you like, makes swallowing the medicine easier. This bonus egg bug is... New.

You have to be on an old version mate, this exact problem was hotfixed. The mods won't let my 3 official DL links be.

Ya I just tried to turn off all saving and progression to put in camping. Will return next month along with bug fixing.

Okay, I'm on Discord for some time most days but not Sundays. But only here sporadically. Love you all, will be back here soonish with this fat update.
sorry if my question came out as rude, it was not my intention. Its been a while since i checked the game and wanted to know. Again, sorry.

Snoipah

May 25, 2017
SORRY big changes for me lately. Also working away at solving the BUGS in camping which are complicated. Third bug type was gonna go in on the 15th but I am so busy at work that I didn't have time to isolate and remove CAMPING which isn't done and release a minor content shot. This coming week though for sure.
View attachment 3644617
Will reply to various problems now and tomorrow, and have a new version soon. More game discussion happening in discord which is why I am quiet here. I think I will switch the game from an achievement system to a meta-level-up system where you essentially have one save file, and unlock perks and a skill tree as you level up which will take many runs. So meta-progression. But gotta get this doom loop / game ending thing IN first.

The stables are right there. Sacing a scout or two and breeding a mon is like, the meta strat. People need to stop this meme. I'm gonna start asking to trim these comments out. The scouts represent a life, the game doesn't end when one gets bred, they become a breeding tool for the rest of the run. Breeding and pregnancy is core to the loop, and will become more important. Scouts will also be able to lose and be bred on the planned quests if they get a bad end... But then the game continues with a NEW scout! So what's the problem?

Fuck yes, having your monsters fuck an enemy trainer and vice versa is the plan.

Gotcha, gotcha, grappling monsters is already strong. I assume you mean putting scouts in and taking them out of the stables. And yes, I think a progression system that isn't the dubious UNLOCKS is gonna be needed. But this isn't going to be a linear RPG.

Its so painful to be in this buggy, half finished state. I need to power through this so I can get back to painting maps and making monsters and doing the fun shit of gamedev... Thanks for the bug report! Also I am NOT working on the game enough lately. I love working on Eggomon, and wish I could work on it full-time (and hire artists). Thanks for preluding your fair criticisms with what you like, makes swallowing the medicine easier. This bonus egg bug is... New.

You have to be on an old version mate, this exact problem was hotfixed. The mods won't let my 3 official DL links be.

Ya I just tried to turn off all saving and progression to put in camping. Will return next month along with bug fixing.

Okay, I'm on Discord for some time most days but not Sundays. But only here sporadically. Love you all, will be back here soonish with this fat update.
So the trainers, player included, will never be futa?
All good though, that would be a lot of work to have even more positions where they were the ones that topped.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
would it be accurate to say that this game is in the beta/alpha stage rn?
so i was using cheat engine cuz you know why not cant do too much with it anyways unless i can find the right values but i did notes some going from 0 to over 2 mil or something dunno if its good or bad just thought i would bring it up

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes