4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Eileen the Curse [Final] Compressed (Untested)

Win (707 MB/ 388 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuntlicker69

Quieter

Apr 11, 2021
Who can become my companion and when do I do it. I’m mad confused. Hellllllppppp. Thank you.

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
I just encountered a funny bug where after defeating Imp in the dream world several times, her defeat animation won't leave my screen :D. Fortunately I have a backup save, but it's still funny that the animation won't leave even after reloading.
Edit: It looks like I can't battle Imp anymore because the visual bug appears

Last edited:

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
Who can become my companion and when do I do it. I’m mad confused. Hellllllppppp. Thank you.
If it's still relevant, cumming inside the character has a chance that after the battle it becomes your companion. You will only see the result after you defeat it (a heart shows up if it worked).

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
can anyone tell me what kind of playtime this has? (we need to add playtime to the blurb section of games...)
You mean how much is needed to explore/win the game? I played hard mode, when I sort of speedran the game (just to see a different ending) I did it in approximately 2 hours (probably can do it way faster, I still explored quite a bit). When I explored and took my sweet time trying out different companions, I had around 6 hours.
But for lower difficulty settings this may vary greatly.

Alpha338

Nov 11, 2021
Ok I give I can't figure out where to go in the desert to find the desert dragon succubus any hints or a guide would be helpful.

Burningman5723

Aug 28, 2022
Just Bought the game from Dlsite and I don't see how to open the game and start the game.

If anyone could help me; that would be very much appericated.

Hollow Thorn

Sep 3, 2021
Just Bought the game from Dlsite and I don't see how to open the game and start the game.

If anyone could help me; that would be very much appericated.
If the game file's name, after unzipping, show as gibberish instead of japanese, change your region (Change System Locale) to japanese and unzip the game folder again.

Last edited:

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Am I just really stupid or something? How can I see how much experience I have left to level up, something that literally every other game made in RPG Maker has let you see? Is it just not here? Did they deliberately leave that out? What's going on?!

EDIT: Oh that's kinda annoying. You can see ho much exp you have and need to level up on the order screen, but you need to have at least one other party member to even access it. Why not just have it available from the start anyway if it's gonna be locked behind it? Whatever, it's not a dealbreaker...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes