Unity - Completed - Ejaculation Farm - Cool and gentle milking sister and short cow [Final] [Ankake pudding]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kazralinux

WHY IM ONLY PLAYING THIS SHITY AAAAAH GOFY GAMES

generic art style
    Gnereic plus bad animations
    Short gameplay
    bad gameplay
    Bad cg animation and VA
    BAD GAME and BAD WANK
    0,5/10
    (Sorry for my bad english)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

anon280

Really lame

• lacks life - even if the onesan is the serious type, she has no micro expressions nor does the shota for that matter who is the anon character
    • story adds nothing
    • text speed really slow - auto translated too so extra wait, better to click through and read Log
    • basic upgrade system of farming points
    • art is nothing impressive
  3. 2.00 star(s)

darthdingo

It's okayish. The story's pretty basic, the gaming is not too good as it can devolve into simply clicking as fast as you can, and the images are pretty hot, but too few. If it had a longer story, more CGs, maybe a bit more content and positions, it might not be so bad, but it's pretty short and lacks enough content.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

XSilentX

Voice acting is top-notch gameplay not so much but at least it's not grindy at all sadly couldn't see the ending because of the bug. The mtl isn't bad just wish the text fitted on the window not having to check the log so if they fix the bugs and gets a proper translation easy 4 stars not 5 for lack of content.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Rinter

Cum-focused games are my jam so I gave it a shot. Sadly it's not that great though.

- MTL is so awful you may as well just skip over the dialog
    - The ending is... broken? Get a broken popup when it begins and you have to alt+f4
    - For a game so revolving around cum, it's very "clean". I may have expected the sex to be a bit more... messy. But there's no cum decals or anything, no mess build up, no leaking, nothing really advanced going on here. Just an animation loop tied to some splooge sound effects
    - Increase your stats to increase your cum production, but it's wholly not represented in the art or anything. Just some bigger numbers.