Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
i think its 'kgabrakadabra' in the little command box
The switch to unity is throwing me off. With chapter 2, as soon as you put in the gallery code a button shows up on the side of the screen. Is this the right code for chapter 3 or did they move where/how to view the gallery?

Feb 17, 2019
The switch to unity is throwing me off. With chapter 2, as soon as you put in the gallery code a button shows up on the side of the screen. Is this the right code for chapter 3 or did they move where/how to view the gallery?
should be in the left on the screen either top or bottom in one of the icons

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
The game app just closes after starting it, it loads a while, then goes black and then it closes and I go to home screen. Android version, Ch. 3 V 2.1 alpha

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
So...how close does this chapter appear to be to completion?

Every time with this game I make the mistake of playing an early version and then also wanting to play the finished one when its done. The progression/grind is actually worth doing in this game...but really only once.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
So...how close does this chapter appear to be to completion?

Every time with this game I make the mistake of playing an early version and then also wanting to play the finished one when its done. The progression/grind is actually worth doing in this game...but really only once.
they fucked up chapter 3, they took their patron for granted and half assed it.

it has way less animations, just pics.....
chap 1/2 were way better...
because of that they lost 3/4 of their patrons

t727

Jan 4, 2018
If you can recruit troops then you might want to check the renegade camp and finish the events there with 50/50 troops. The quest you highlighted ends at the end of the renegade chain. If you haven't unlocked the renegade camp try speaking to the innkeeper to start it's event chain.
The root cause was that I hadn't bought the Tavern/Bar so I hadn't released the manager from his duties. He after being released went of to become a leader in the war camp and THEN I could hire soldiers from the castle.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes