Ren'Py - Eleanor in Miami [2024-09-27] [Lesson of Passion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Aleks Mark

This game contains everything that should be in the game, just canon. Against the general background, we can say that it is a masterpiece. Excellent graphics from viewing which you get pleasure. Adequate, understandable plot and behavior of the characters. A real opportunity to play as you like, and not slide on rails, I hope in the future the author will provide more opportunities for the heroine to choose her path and not depend on anyone and make decisions herself. In general, the game left the most pleasant impression, thanks to the author, I will wait for the continuation and recommend it to everyone :) :love:(y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

L0b0ts

Eleanor is the reason I play adult games, the latest installment is still in early access and has impressed me very much. Many story lines and characters and you can focus on the story lines you want and get your stats how you want for different outcomes. I am interested to see how the Ben story line evolves in the future and the characters really come together as he has a history with Eleanor from Eleanor 3 and the relationships and dialogues are very convincing and it has many great sex scenes including many mff threesome action scenes. All the reviews on Steam at the time of writing this review recommend this game with 100% positive reviews.