Ren'Py - Eleanor in Miami [2024-10-12] [Lesson of Passion]

1. 1.00 star(s)

s278a

Same playstyle, same game. Just other graphics but not really better ones.

LOP was a good design company of erotic games in 2010. They skyrocket thanks to Living with Temptation and later with Eleanor.

But its everytime the same game and story or is it just me?

Tell me the difference between Eleanor 1, 2 and 3? Is this now Number 3? I dont know exactly. Games are just to similiar, just the location is switched i think? Same hubby, same characters from games from before, nothing from games before where really ported into the next game.

You decide: Faithful or cheating. It doesnt make much difference. Yeah some other scenes. But nothing noteworthy.

Graphics... Yeah... i dont know. For such an expert team medicore at least now. There are better works outside from patreons.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Loki0

Okay, if you know LoP games, you'll get a LoP game!

Aroound early 2010's, I discovered these games, and I liked them. I liked the gameplay loop, and the visuals back then were gorgeous.

But that is my issue! Eleanor in Miani plays like a LoP game back from early 2010, and even looks like an LoP game from early 2010. I don't see any improvements in those almost 14 years since my first experience.

I like sandbox games, and LoP have a good reward for sandboxing. But not knowing this game, I already know what I'll get. Train stats, hunt events or upgrade relationship levels, get the lewd reward, receive an ending, go into NG+ with a bonus, repeat.

I felt offended early in the game, when I've seen Eleanor's hubby. I know it's difficult to create NPCs with clothes, but he looks like he's wearing an inflated baloon as a suit. Kinda cheap, as if the suit textures were just slapped on, and the dev proudly told himself "Looks good, done, and I'm awesome!".

It looks cheap! It looks like a reused image from early 2010.

So yeah, newcomers will be amazed, fans will love it, and people like me are bored and overfed.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Aleks Mark

This game contains everything that should be in the game, just canon. Against the general background, we can say that it is a masterpiece. Excellent graphics from viewing which you get pleasure. Adequate, understandable plot and behavior of the characters. A real opportunity to play as you like, and not slide on rails, I hope in the future the author will provide more opportunities for the heroine to choose her path and not depend on anyone and make decisions herself. In general, the game left the most pleasant impression, thanks to the author, I will wait for the continuation and recommend it to everyone :) :love:(y)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

L0b0ts

Eleanor is the reason I play adult games, the latest installment is still in early access and has impressed me very much. Many story lines and characters and you can focus on the story lines you want and get your stats how you want for different outcomes. I am interested to see how the Ben story line evolves in the future and the characters really come together as he has a history with Eleanor from Eleanor 3 and the relationships and dialogues are very convincing and it has many great sex scenes including many mff threesome action scenes. All the reviews on Steam at the time of writing this review recommend this game with 100% positive reviews.