RPGM - Completed - Elena Quest ~Migrant Maiden~ [v1.07] [Milk Seeki]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Greatazuredragon

Great art, but the game itself is frustrating and non-intuitive to the point its impossible to play withouth seeking help from walkthroughs and such.
    For example, in order to kill monsters: you have to talk to two diferent people in diferent locations, then interact with a wanted poster TWICE, with absolutely nothing to guide you to do such. I wasted a good while talking to everyone in the game to no avail before coming to the forum and realizing I had to re-interact with a poster that had info I had already seen in game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: v1.07

Man if you dont pay attention to what the NPCs are saying, you will get lost on what to do next, because there is no quest book or any other indication on what you have to do next, which was really annoying because i didnt quite pay attention at the beginning.
    The sex scenes are really good, same as the art.
    The combat is actually flesh out, nothing revolutionary but its really solid, which i enjoyed quite a bit, but be warned, it is somewhat grindy.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

Tantalizing I could never figure out but seems that three options to make money, Mob killing, Bounty hunting and Maid cafe.
    But they lock you from actually battling on your own you have to trained first.
    Bounty hunter somewhere in room takes you while spends 14 days and your stuck in crazy loop of what heck.
    Sex unlock or lewd means get unlocked by going to Maid cafe.
    Monster hunting option gain certain items you wouldn't before.
    I liked this one. If its on steam I definitely buy it but they better have uncensored as is because I will be annoyed. they should have some disclaimers interactions with story dude though at night.
    I was unable to get away.

Seems they need more features to unlock as well.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Cofman

Welp, I got dual feelings about this game. Playing this was not so bad, and plot was actually good, until I just got stuck at the quest to kill a parasite. Nurse and doctor just refuses to let me go to talk to injured human.
    A bit stupid was a way to acquire ability to fight...
    H-scenes are boring.
    Anyway, that was fine experience, but I can't recommend this game to play, if it is really broken.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

This game is a fairly straightforward HRPG. You trigger events, fight, watch H scenes, rinse and repeat. Nothing is wrong with this formula, but Elena Quest doesn't do anything unique with it to make things interesting. The worst part about how this game executes on the concept however is how cryptic event triggering can get.

To start with you have to unlock the ability to fight on the field, and with some curiosity it's easy enough to stumble into the event but I've seen more than enough complaints that they've wandered for days without knowing how to progress, and unlocking combat is vital to progression. I don't think the game should necessarily be handholding the player but some sign-posting for crucial events like this would go a long way to alleviating frustration. Besides this you have instances of specific H scenarios that require you to be at specific places and times, all without any indication that a scene could even take place to begin with.

The worst part of the game for me however is combat. Combat is just a bust, with Elena's reluctance to even fight foreshadowing how hilariously underpowered she is. Enemies will mercilessly stun lock you for multiple rounds and level ups do very little to improve your offenses, so the only real way to get stronger is obtaining element spells. To unlock these you either need to farm drops from elemental enemies (at least these guys are among the easier ones to fight) or challenge the spirit to get super-powered versions of these spells. I got some lucky crits on the ice guy and the initial power spike helped level the difficulty curve a bit, but exploration and combat are so disinteresting and will be taking up the majority of gameplay to begin with.

After the gameplay loop settles in then the game stops really being difficult, but it's still heavily flawed. If you've gone through the initial loop and felt engaged enough to try unlocking the H scenes, then this game will keep you satisfied. However if at some point you start to wonder, "is it worth my time to unlock these CGs?" then my answer is no. H scenes are your standard still image fair and honestly I don't think they're erotic enough to be worth the time put into this game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Deceptus

Overall a pretty decent game! One of the few games that I've actually spent a decent time on even with my ADHD.

The story is fairly decent; young migrant girl needs money, travels to a city to find job and is thrown into hardship.
    The scenes are fine, and nothing to boast about, but they aren't bad either, just decent/above average, seen scenes can be skipped. No moving animation, just your standard layer on layer scene, but you can always fast skip through scenes that you don't want to watch or have scene (if you don't choose skip option).

My only issue is how the sex scenes can go from 0 to 100 quickly (could be due to the game not expecting me to keep her virginity pure). 3 hours in with 0 sex skills and at most only gotten ass groped to accepting full penetration from someone, no buildup, and the scene conversation not acknowledging it either.
    That being said, you are as far as I know and have experienced not forced into having sex with anyone, if you don't want to, to complete the main objective (get money). Only forced to if you actively choose a dialogue or event that leads to it, or if you lose combat.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Blurglurg

Great game with a competent human translation, none of that machine BS. There are some rough edges grammar/syntax-wise, but not at all to the point where it's a bother or immersion-breaking. Really grateful to the translator for his hard work on a game that is by no means light on text.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Cheeki breeki v2.0

What makes this game great with me is the fact that hay we got a tom boy female protagonist on an adventure to get 50000 gold to save her parents in a village taken control by an old god. But who cares about the story

GAMEPLAY well for one the music its half decent and it dosent use the same stock rpgm music the characters sprites are all mostly made from the ground up with a custom pixal outfit thats suit or they use the stock rpgm character body with a different face theres a time mechanic system with real time lighting system for the 4 periods of time midnight early morning noon evening basically certain areas of the maps become accessible at certain times of the day this sucks sometimes but i dont care.

COMBAT
    You have a semi unique combat system where you cant fight enemies right away even if you have a sword because muh story plot. So basically go to the bounty hunter centre and click on the posters and a women should talk to you and teach you how to fight. Your first fight will be with a slime yes a slime
    Combat ui ok so basicaly you theres 4mor 5 things you have attack guard skills magic and items nothing new.
    ARMOR BREAK as you fight the more Hp you lose the less xloth you have on you and id say to the devs maybe you should have added in armor durability instead of having to lose health to get some sexiness

Mid battle fuck i havent played that far yet idk if battle fuck is a thing but i do know if you lose the H scenes are actually fucking good with a good fucking image and theres alot or h scenes

Armors you have some outfits you can chnage for your tomboy from your stock out fit to a maid uniform bunny girl outfit hotpants and a small small leather jacket bikins v hape bikini and x shaped bikini or you can be naked

Also if you wanana see the standing image press S TO TURN IT OFF PRESS A

End of my shitty review as idk what else to talk about ooh but the music is nice
  9. 2.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

There's not much to reccomend here. The story is full of holes, the combat is generic, the early game is terribly signposted, the late game is grindy and the H-scenes are just kinda bland and often recycle CGs. I might be biased on that last point, by the time I'd finished I was too irritated by the game to be excited by the gallery. So download a save and check those out for yourself I suppose, but the game itself isn't worth playing.